Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved the jackson trial thing

"On a scale of 1 to 10... . .. How old do you think Michael Jacksons boyfriend is?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• what the bump!?

no one posted anything on this thread yesterday...are we all getting tired of it?

Comment

• Nah, the forums are just kind of dead at the moment.. This thread will never die

Comment

• even if it does die, i'll just keep resurecting it....it'll be like a stinky zombie

Comment

• I should lock it for spite one day.

But something tells me that the villagers would rise up and start a revolution.
              Originally posted by Gnomad
              I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

• or at least send you some "hey, why'd you do that you jerk!" PMs

Comment

• I frequented a forum a long time ago that had a thread like this.. One day a mod deleted it for fun. It was fun

Comment

• It would live again...
                    sigpic
                    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• zah, i'm appointing you to back up this thread on your hard drive....because

Comment

• heh. i was thinking about printing out this entire thread at school one day. i bet it would be well over 500 pages [considering page length and crap]. that would be awesome.

i had a weird dream about zombies. seth green and i fought the ultimate battle against each other at the end of the dream. Him, a zombie with scissor/knife hands [a lot more than Edward] - me, a human with 3 lb. dumbells. it was...interesting.

Comment

• re: ................

heh. zah, your dreams are fucked up...but at least you can remember them.

Added after 3 minutes:

Comment

• I just bought the Firefly series on dvd.. I feel like a geek

Comment

• Originally posted by dsv
                              That's the guy! That's the guy from my dream! (sort of a Simpsons reference)

Never saw that movie though.

Comment

• not a bad movie

I can't help but smile every time drew posts in Ask Drew:... seems like the subforum is working quite good now

Comment

Working...
                                X