Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tool712
    Every time you call my name, I hear the angels say.....DIG MY GRAVE!!!

hahahaha, send me that song! i haven't heard it in forever
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Sent...but you are away.

Virus is forthcoming too.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

• excellent, because my roommates haven't put enough viruses on my computer yet......

thank god for having a mac for myself

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Borat.

Added after 41 minutes:

Mmmmmmmm. Eqyptian musk.

Comment

• mmmm, musky

Comment

• Zah, Kevin Gilbert= deceased musical god..there is TON more to that, but in a nutshell, he was like in a lot of ways, this generation's John Lennon..no thanks to Sheryl Crow.

If you check something of his out, my 1st suggestion would be the TOY MATINEE cd. An absolutely PERFECT clever-pop record that came out in 1990. More info on that and a lot of downloads are on his official site: www.kevingilbert.com

but if you know anything about Jeff Buckley's story, their stories are eerily similar.

Kyle
              allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

• Very cool. Thank you for the information. I'll definitely try to check him out some time soon .

Added after 8 minutes:

Originally posted by evasivetear
                mmmm, musky
                Egyptian Musk Oil smells extremely good. Go buy some. Dooooooo iiiiiiiiiit.

Comment

• tell you what, you do it and then i'll steal it from you

Comment

• I have a bottle, and if you steal it, I will chop your hands off.

Comment

• you gotta catch me first. i'm quite evasive

Comment

• It may have Todd's name on it, but I am NOT afraid to use it on kids named Sean. Or Scott. Or Steve. Whatever your real name is.

Comment

• no you got it there...not telling you which one...but you got it

Comment

• I think it's Scott. I feel like a jackass for not being sure. Apologies.

Comment

• Must be fun to have nothing but free time on your hands.
                              sigpic
                              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuddyImafag
                                Must be fun to have nothing but free time on your hands.
                                Yeah, it is.

:roll:

Added after 19 minutes:

.grad ginkucf a eu'roy ?si ti thaw wnok ouy.

Shazbot. I do have lots of free time on my hand. That's 'cause there's nothing to fill it. That doesn't include school work, 'cause I could give less of a shit.

This is gonna change come December 16th. Woo wee.

I've got about 40 minutes before I have to leave for my 2.5 hours night class.

Plently of time to be a loser.

Added after 2 minutes:

It would be interesting to scrape up somone's face with a cheese grater.

No, I don't think of these things often . . .

Added after 17 minutes:

'cause I was bored:

Amy, your subconscious mind is driven most by Love

Your instinct to love and be loved is rooted very deeply in your subconscious and affects most of the decisions you make in life — whether you are aware of it or not.

You inspire people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. You also value your personal relationships more than most people.

Your unique capacity to love may be greater than those around you, which means you may have more to give in relationships than your friends or romantic partners do.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

Comment

Working...
                                X