Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

incubus...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: incubus...

I used to be the biggest Incubus fanboy ever so I'm obviously going to like this solo...

That being said, I am a fan of this solo album. Incubus Lite would be the best way to describe it...

So far I think this is the best song off the album. Really awesome...

Courage and Control

---
    Originally posted by Fawst View Post
    That being said, Toucher & Rich (morning guys on the radio here in Boston) have a hilarious interview with them. The best line of the thing comes at 8:04.

Toucher & Rich Interview Incubus, and Fred Toucher is completely TRASHED during this.

Brandon is just such a douche. If you're a famous singer put in a situation like that, just fuck with the dude and have a good time. Way to be all high and mighty about it.

Man, I forgot just how uncomfortable it gets at the end... way to douche it up, dude.
    Um, the drunk dude was the douche for sure... I wouldn't have finished the interview, straight up would have walked up and out. I get it, it's Boyd's job to do these interviews but it's also the interviewers job to conduct a professional interview. Way to act like a professional.

Have another Harvey Wallbanger you douche...
    Originally posted by Ars Sycro
    I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Courage and Control is my favorite too.

I got chills from hearing it. Truly a beautiful song.

And yes, regarding that interview; the drunk guy was without a doubt the douche. He was drunk and unprofessional.

Brandon is so far from a douche. He's one of the most down to earth dudes in the business. Any other interview with him will prove that.
      Last edited by theis; July 12, 2010, 01:56 AM.
      last.fm

Comment

I generally hate DJs as it is. All it takes to be a DJ is not have an overtly annoying voice and no aspirations in life.

Comment

I guess I just have a different take on it. To me, it's a funny situation, and Boyd is the one who makes it uncomfortable. The rest of the interviewers weren't being rude at all. You figure after doing a million boring standard interviews, someone would be happy to have a fucked up interview, especially when you can play it back and forth.

The other dude from the band was cool, at least.
          A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

Working...
          X