Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

incubus...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: incubus...

Morning View is great, other than that I'm not into Incubus much. The guitarist jazz side project is awesome though. Released one album, forgot the name..

Comment

The new songs suck bum ass.

Incubus post Morning View is irrelivant.

Comment

Kind of like dredg post El Cielo, right?
        last.fm

Comment

no, i enjoy new dredg more than i enjoy new incubus.

Comment

I still enjoy incubus, I skip a few tracks here and there now, but overall.

The way I look at it, since Make Yourself there are usually 1 or 2 love songs on each album, those are usually the tracks that don't do much for me, but besides that, I still like most of their tracks. It's not the same as it used to be for me, but for a decent listen I still pop it on.
            - Jon

----------------------------------------
            Originally posted by gderd
            dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
            ----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by redmosqui View Post
              I still enjoy incubus, I skip a few tracks here and there now, but overall.

The way I look at it, since Make Yourself there are usually 1 or 2 love songs on each album, those are usually the tracks that don't do much for me, but besides that, I still like most of their tracks. It's not the same as it used to be for me, but for a decent listen I still pop it on.
              oh i still enjoy them too. just not near as much. you're wrong about 1 or 2 love songs though, these days it's half the album. and i don't even hate those songs, i just wish they sound like the titled track to light grenades, rogues, look alive, etc. most of the time instead of just occasionally. if it were just 2 love songs per record they would probably still be one of my top 5 favorite bands.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpatiK View Post
                Morning View is great, other than that I'm not into Incubus much. The guitarist jazz side project is awesome though. Released one album, forgot the name..
                Time Lapse Consortium. Only listened to that disc once...maybe I should dig it out again...
                Originally posted by Gnomad
                How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Originally posted by theis View Post
                  Oh, and funny how some people think Morning View is "horrid". It's easily their best album.
                  It's the only CD I've ever been happy about losing, and I once lost a 3 Doors Down CD.
                  Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                  Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I love Morning View. Just a Phase and Under My Umbrella are fucking awesome tracks.
                    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Morning View had always been my favorite until I stopped caring about them. Overall I think I like the feel of MV most I think. That beach front vibe that had a carefree-ness about itself, but also some much darker feelings as well that proved a nice balance for me. I do think their best songwriting though was Make Yourself. I think that record really showcased their abilities and sound best in the long run. Hmm...almost makes me want to pull up that album and listen to it and feel like I'm in 10th grade again.
                      Originally posted by Gnomad
                      How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Kind of like dredg post El Cielo, right?
                        Dredg keeps getting tighter IMO. Incubus left a giant hole when they were split from Dirk Lance.

Comment

'black heart inertia' video

fun stuff.
                          last.fm

Comment

horrible.

Comment

Exactly why is it horrible? It's a fun vid...
                              last.fm

Comment

Exactly why is it horrible?
                                very cheesy. lame. like pretty everything they do these days. oh well, they are still good live. i'm going to see them in aug.

Comment

Working...
                                X