Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

incubus...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: incubus...

Originally posted by Ooga View Post
    A Crow Left of the Murder is finally growing on me, but I still think half the album is shit. There's enough to make a good EP:

Megalomaniac
    Agoraphobia
    Talk Shows On Mute
    Sick Sad Little World

Light Grenades is junk.
    Definitely agree with that, Light Grenades was awful.

I thought ACLotM was decent. Half the tracks are good enough for me. But the rest were just boring and trite.

Comment

I haven't listened to Incubus since Morning View. It was awful. Biggest let down ever after Make Yourself.
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Sick Sad Little World is the best song they ever made
        rest of that album is pretty shit though

Comment

Originally posted by Knifeboy View Post
          Sick Sad Little World is the best song they ever made
          rest of that album is pretty shit though
          i like most of that album. it is has the same formula as the last 3 albums they have made, half awesome, half sappy love songs. but i think that one is more awesome than not. megalomaniac, aclotm, agoraphobia, talk shows on mute, beware criminal, sick sad little world, pistola, pricless, zee deveel are all awesome songs.
          Last edited by sangreal314; March 11, 2009, 01:21 AM.

Comment

ok.

Comment

EPIC RECORDS PROUDLY ANNOUNCES MONUMENTS AND MELODIES - A TWO DISC GREATEST HITS ALBUM FROM MULTI-PLATINUM ARTIST INCUBUS

NEW SINGLE, “BLACK HEART INERTIA” TO IMPACT RADIO APRIL 16

BAND ANNOUNCE SUMMER TOUR DATES

EXCLUSIVE PRE-SALE OFFER AVAILABLE NOW

New York, NY – Multi-platinum Epic recording artist, Incubus, is gearing up to release MONUMENTS AND MELODIES, a two disc collection of the band’s greatest hits and rarities, on June 16. The collection is a must have for fans of the band whose extraordinary career has spanned over a decade, has spawned twelve Top 10 hits – four of those landing at # 1, and six studio albums, the last being Light Grenades which debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top 200, marking the highest charting album debut of the band’s career.

To celebrate the release of MONUMENTS AND MELODIES, Incubus is offering fans the opportunity to pre-order the album here. The album pre-order automatically enters fans into an exclusive Internet pre-sale where they will be amongst the first to purchase tickets to an upcoming show on the band’s highly anticipated Monuments and Melodies Summer Tour. The tour will officially kick off July 9th at the Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre in San Diego, CA and will cover 31 major cities across the U.S. and Canada, including dates at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles and two nights at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.

The two disc collection will be released in two configurations, a two disc CD, and a four disc LP. The first disc includes the band’s biggest hits including twelve Top 10 singles such as “Drive,” “Wish You Were Here” and “Pardon Me”, as well as two brand new tracks, “Black Heart Inertia” and “Midnight Swim” (both produced by Brendan O’Brien). The second disc consists of rarities that the band has recorded over the years, including a brand new cover of Prince’s “Let’s Go Crazy.” Album artwork for MONUMENTS AND MELODIES was designed by lead singer, Brandon Boyd.

Adding to the rarities on the physical release, Incubus will launch the most comprehensive collection of Incubus audio, video, and photos in a new section of www.enjoyincubus.com called The Vault. Many of these items have never been seen or were released in limited editions. Each individual copy of the physical album will include a unique code that can be used to upgrade the users account at www.enjoyincubus.com and allow them to download all of this incredible Incubus material.

Following in the footsteps of the incredible radio story for the band’s single, “Love Hurts”, which went to # 1 at alternative radio and will impact Adult Top 40 on March 17, Incubus will release “Black Heart Inertia”, the first new single from MONUMENTS AND MELODIES, on April 16. Fans can log onto the band’s website to stream a 45-second sample of the track.

Brandon Boyd, Michael Einziger and Jose Pasillas II formed Incubus in 1991 when they were high school classmates in Calabasas, CA. Chris Kilmore joined in 1998 and Ben Kenney in 2003. The band’s big break came in 1999 with the release of the double-platinum selling album, Make Yourself, which included the singles: “Pardon Me,” “Stellar,” and “Drive”. The group’s third album, Morning View, released in 2001, debuted at number two on the album chart and included the radio hits “Wish You Were Here,” and “Nice To Know You.” The most recent release from Incubus, Light Grenades, blazed onto Billboard’s Top 200 in 2006, debuting at #1.

You can catch Incubus playing some of the biggest hits of their career on the MONUMENTS AND MELODIES tour. Album track listing and tour dates are below.

MONUMENTS AND MELODIES TRACKLISTING:
              DISC ONE

Black Heart Inertia
              Drive
              Megalomaniac
              Anna-Molly
              Love Hurts
              Wish You Were Here
              Warning
              Stellar
              Talk Shows On Mute
              Pardon Me
              Dig
              Oil And Water
              Are You In?
              Nice To Know You
              Midnight Swim

DISC TWO

Neither Of Us Can See
              Look Alive
              While All The Vultures Feed
              Pantomime
              Anything
              Punch Drunk
              Admiration
              Martini
              A Certain Shade Of Green (Acoustic)
              Monuments And Melodies
              Let’s Go Crazy

Comment

Originally posted by erikpemberton View Post
                EPIC RECORDS PROUDLY ANNOUNCES MONUMENTS AND MELODIES - A TWO DISC GREATEST HITS ALBUM FROM MULTI-PLATINUM ARTIST INCUBUS

NEW SINGLE, “BLACK HEART INERTIA” TO IMPACT RADIO APRIL 16

BAND ANNOUNCE SUMMER TOUR DATES

EXCLUSIVE PRE-SALE OFFER AVAILABLE NOW

New York, NY – Multi-platinum Epic recording artist, Incubus, is gearing up to release MONUMENTS AND MELODIES, a two disc collection of the band’s greatest hits and rarities, on June 16. The collection is a must have for fans of the band whose extraordinary career has spanned over a decade, has spawned twelve Top 10 hits – four of those landing at # 1, and six studio albums, the last being Light Grenades which debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top 200, marking the highest charting album debut of the band’s career.

To celebrate the release of MONUMENTS AND MELODIES, Incubus is offering fans the opportunity to pre-order the album here. The album pre-order automatically enters fans into an exclusive Internet pre-sale where they will be amongst the first to purchase tickets to an upcoming show on the band’s highly anticipated Monuments and Melodies Summer Tour. The tour will officially kick off July 9th at the Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre in San Diego, CA and will cover 31 major cities across the U.S. and Canada, including dates at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles and two nights at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.

The two disc collection will be released in two configurations, a two disc CD, and a four disc LP. The first disc includes the band’s biggest hits including twelve Top 10 singles such as “Drive,” “Wish You Were Here” and “Pardon Me”, as well as two brand new tracks, “Black Heart Inertia” and “Midnight Swim” (both produced by Brendan O’Brien). The second disc consists of rarities that the band has recorded over the years, including a brand new cover of Prince’s “Let’s Go Crazy.” Album artwork for MONUMENTS AND MELODIES was designed by lead singer, Brandon Boyd.

Adding to the rarities on the physical release, Incubus will launch the most comprehensive collection of Incubus audio, video, and photos in a new section of www.enjoyincubus.com called The Vault. Many of these items have never been seen or were released in limited editions. Each individual copy of the physical album will include a unique code that can be used to upgrade the users account at www.enjoyincubus.com and allow them to download all of this incredible Incubus material.

Following in the footsteps of the incredible radio story for the band’s single, “Love Hurts”, which went to # 1 at alternative radio and will impact Adult Top 40 on March 17, Incubus will release “Black Heart Inertia”, the first new single from MONUMENTS AND MELODIES, on April 16. Fans can log onto the band’s website to stream a 45-second sample of the track.

Brandon Boyd, Michael Einziger and Jose Pasillas II formed Incubus in 1991 when they were high school classmates in Calabasas, CA. Chris Kilmore joined in 1998 and Ben Kenney in 2003. The band’s big break came in 1999 with the release of the double-platinum selling album, Make Yourself, which included the singles: “Pardon Me,” “Stellar,” and “Drive”. The group’s third album, Morning View, released in 2001, debuted at number two on the album chart and included the radio hits “Wish You Were Here,” and “Nice To Know You.” The most recent release from Incubus, Light Grenades, blazed onto Billboard’s Top 200 in 2006, debuting at #1.

You can catch Incubus playing some of the biggest hits of their career on the MONUMENTS AND MELODIES tour. Album track listing and tour dates are below.

MONUMENTS AND MELODIES TRACKLISTING:
                DISC ONE

Black Heart Inertia
                Drive
                Megalomaniac
                Anna-Molly
                Love Hurts
                Wish You Were Here
                Warning
                Stellar
                Talk Shows On Mute
                Pardon Me
                Dig
                Oil And Water
                Are You In?
                Nice To Know You
                Midnight Swim

DISC TWO

Neither Of Us Can See
                Look Alive
                While All The Vultures Feed
                Pantomime
                Anything
                Punch Drunk
                Admiration
                Martini
                A Certain Shade Of Green (Acoustic)
                Monuments And Melodies
                Let’s Go Crazy
                they could have done better with the b-sides. if you have the chance to release something like this, why not release all of them? i'm pre-ordering it anyway to get pre-sale tickets for the concert.

sangreal314 added 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

here are the tour dates...

MONUMENTS AND MELODIES TOUR
                The following dates are confirmed, with more dates to be added:
                Date City Venue
                July 9 San Diego, CA Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre
                July 10 Santa Barbara, CA Santa Barbara Bowl
                July 11 Las Vegas, NV The Joint
                July 13 Hollywood, CA Hollywood Bowl
                July 16 Salt Lake City, UT Usana Amphitheatre
                July 19 Kansas City, MO City Market
                July 21 Chicago, IL Charter One Pavilion
                July 22 Indianapolis, IN The Lawn at White River State Park
                July 23 St. Louis, MO Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
                July 25 Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
                July 26 Detroit, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
                July 29 Celeveland, OH Time Warner Amphitheatre
                July 30 Toronto, ONT Molson Amphitheatre
                August 1 Boston, MA Comcast Center
                August 2 Uncasville, CT The Mohegan Sun Arena
                August 4 New York, NY Radio City Music Hall
                August 5 New York, NY Radio City Music Hall
                August 7 Holmdel, NJ P.N.C Banks Arts Center
                August 8 Philadelphia, PA Festival Pier at Penn’s Landing
                August 9 Washington, DC Merriweather Post Pavilion
                August 11 Virginia Beach, VA Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
                August 12 Charlotte, NC Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
                August 14 Atlanta, GA Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
                August 15 Tampa, FL Ford Amphitheatre
                August 16 Miami, FL Bayfront Park Amphitheatre
                August 19 Austin, TX Austin Music Hall
                August 21 Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
                August 22 Dallas, TX Superpages.com Center
                August 25 Phoenix, AZ Jobbing.com Arena

Comment

Neither of the two b-sides I wanted made it... lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                    Neither of the two b-sides I wanted made it... lame.
                    which ones?

Comment

Familiar and Crowded Elevator. To be honest, I wasn't expecting them to. I just wish they were there.

Comment

Hmm... a Phoenix date. I wonder who the openers will be.

TheRuleofThree added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Agree on the lack of Crowded Elevator. That song is better than Pantomime and Neither of Us Can See. I do like that there is some unheard stuff, though. I wonder what era those tracks were recorded in.
                        Originally posted by Gnomad
                        I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                        do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
                          Hmm... a Phoenix date. I wonder who the openers will be.

TheRuleofThree added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Agree on the lack of Crowded Elevator. That song is better than Pantomime and Neither of Us Can See. I do like that there is some unheard stuff, though. I wonder what era those tracks were recorded in.
                          dredg is opening.

Comment

That would be a decent show.

Comment

That would be a decent show.
                              i have always thought dredg should open for incubus. surprised it never happened in the early 00's since lots of the cali bands use to tour together, yet those 2 never did.

Comment

Familiar and Crowded Elevator. To be honest, I wasn't expecting them to. I just wish they were there.
                                i've got them both and can rip to FLAC if you want them.

Comment

Working...
                                X