Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

incubus...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: incubus...

That was weird.

Comment

Meh. For a regular rock song I kinda enjoy it, but coming from Incubus I know they used to do a lot better.
      Originally posted by Gnomad
      How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Incubus feat. Questlove from The Roots live at Jimmy Fallon.

Let's Go Crazy (Prince cover)
        last.fm

Comment

I meant to watch that the other night. Saw them last month perform that live and it was pretty fuckin awesome.
          DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

I remember those guys...

Comment

I had the chance to see Incubus live a couple years ago. They were funkier 'till the new bass player Ben Kenney joined the band and then they started doing alternative. Live performance was pretty good, though. They played older stuff like Redefine, New Skin because of their first time in Turkey, I guess.

I still love old times of Incubus.
              Your head was in the clouds,
              now those clouds are in your head...

Comment

For anyone who cares; Brandon Boyd has a solo album out July 6th, called "The Wild Trapeze".

Here's a video for one of the songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx_04MsW8aI

I am definitely excited. Love this song.
                last.fm

Comment

not bad

Comment

bleh.
                    Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

• Re: incubus...

not bad, not bad

Comment

Just more meh from this corner.
                        Originally posted by Gnomad
                        How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

I'm absolutely in love with the song. Been listening to it on repeat.

Can't wait to hear the album.
                          last.fm

Comment

Brandon Boyd - The Wild Trapeze

Enjoy!
                            last.fm

Comment

I enjoy a few songs by Incubus, but overall... not for me.

That being said, Toucher & Rich (morning guys on the radio here in Boston) have a hilarious interview with them. The best line of the thing comes at 8:04.

Toucher & Rich Interview Incubus, and Fred Toucher is completely TRASHED during this.

Brandon is just such a douche. If you're a famous singer put in a situation like that, just fuck with the dude and have a good time. Way to be all high and mighty about it.

Man, I forgot just how uncomfortable it gets at the end... way to douche it up, dude.
                              Last edited by Fawst; July 10, 2010, 03:33 AM.
                              A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

Originally posted by Fawst View Post
                                I enjoy a few songs by Incubus, but overall... not for me.

That being said, Toucher & Rich (morning guys on the radio here in Boston) have a hilarious interview with them. The best line of the thing comes at 8:04.

Toucher & Rich Interview Incubus, and Fred Toucher is completely TRASHED during this.

Brandon is just such a douche. If you're a famous singer put in a situation like that, just fuck with the dude and have a good time. Way to be all high and mighty about it.

Man, I forgot just how uncomfortable it gets at the end... way to douche it up, dude.
                                i think the drunk guy was the douche. mikey handled it great though, he was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X