Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Weed legal for everyone in CA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weed legal for everyone in CA?

Originally posted by Ooga View Post
    I've never encountered a group of people that actually tries to get you to drink a lot in a bar.
    Heh but you are not an attractive woman.

BuddyGoodness added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Originally posted by Trathena View Post
    My peer pressure was to date boys and have sex with them.
    OMG, you too??!!
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

I think the fact that they're telling you to smoke it to chill out speaks volumes.

As far as pot heads sitting on the couch all the time, I'd sit in a hash bar if they were legal in the US, but I can't. Instead, I have to basically hide inside my apartment to do something far more innocuous than drinking.
      I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
      I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
      A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
      To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Good point, ANKOF. Criminalizing marijuana leads to unintended consequences such as that and others, like sick people having to get a natural remedy from a "drug dealer." The same thing would even apply to something like homosexuality and promiscuity. Those opposed to homosexual marriage often cite the promiscuity rate of homosexual males especially as a reflection that the lifestyle doesn't fit traditional values of marriage, but what do you expect when you make it illegal to solidify and make permanent a relationship? Promiscuity rates would be higher for heterosexuals if marriage were illegal for us too, I'm sure.
        Originally posted by Gnomad
        I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
        do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Working...
        X