Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Weed legal for everyone in CA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weed legal for everyone in CA?

Saw this on digg and thought I'd post it here since there are quite a few from CA on here. What are your thoughts on this?

Personally, I think there's too much common sense used in their argument for this to even register with the government.
    http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Re: Weed legal for everyone in CA?

If it is passed, I'll fucking shit myself with joy. However, I really doubt it will be passed.
    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by IKnockStuffDown View Post
      I'll fucking shit myself with joy.
      Off-topic:

The only other time I've ever read this phrase is in this book.

And, no, Jason, I'm not making any kind of crass statement about your sexual orientation. It's just funny that I've now seen this statement twice in one lifetime.

On-topic: If it's passed, well, where California goes, so goes the nation. So yeah, I'll be very happy.

Comment

Hell, I've only seen it once in my lifetime, and that's in this very thread.
        http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
        seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Well there you go! You and Perry Brass have at least one thing in common! :-)

Comment

PERFECT!

my club card expiers this November.

Comment

What's really going to be funny is when people start smoking themselves retarded and go to work and lose their job, or drive and lose their license. If you're already doing that now and have been for a while, I think you're good. No worries. But some(read: most) people act a little suspect(read: fucking retarded) on marijuana. Those people aren't going to know any better. Those people are going to end up where they belong. Not in prison. Prison was never the place to send these people. Flipping burgers is a much better punishment for acting a fool.

Course, this law only effects the people I work with. Not me. I do not smoke.

Comment

yeah fully legalization will probably result in the revealing of a large amount of retards. I still support it though.
                sigpic
                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                  Flipping burgers is a much better punishment for acting a fool.
                  Yeah... and it's good for munchies, too.

I don't smoke, but that's not a good punishment for potheads, Gnome.

Comment

Fine, I won't completely object to prison.

Comment

hehe, that's already the punishment.
                      sigpic
                      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                      happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

The weed doesn't make people retards, it just makes retards very apparent.

My intake is quite high, yet I'm probably the most effective employee in my division....and I'm a mechanical engineer. I'm the guy that has to redo everyone else's work before it can be published. I sure am glad for our drug testing policy.
                        I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                        I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                        A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                        To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

yeah i managed to finish high school #24 in my class and i was high everyday. I still smoke just about every day, and Ive never had any problem maintaining a job. It hasnt affected my parenting either. Not that I'm ever high around my daughter, but thats more an issue of personal preference. And common decency.
                          http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

The "pot ruins your brain" fear tactic is pretty played out, I think, except among the right (and not even all of them).

Remember when O'Reilly tried to discredit The Daily Show by quoting from a study that states its audience smokes pot? And in that same study it showed that the audience for The Daily Show is among our nation's most politically informed? God that was so fucking great.

Comment

Originally posted by noclevername View Post
                              yeah i managed to finish high school #24 in my class and i was high everyday. I still smoke just about every day, and Ive never had any problem maintaining a job. It hasnt affected my parenting either. Not that I'm ever high around my daughter, but thats more an issue of personal preference. And common decency.
                              Definitely, I know of WAY more people that get drunk around their kids than ones that get high around them. I've only known one kid who was clearly exposed. One of my old neighbors came over to smoke one day. Well, I'm taking a big bong rip right as he walks in the door with his 4 year old daughter. I was pissed.
                              I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                              I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                              A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                              To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Working...
                              X