Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

dredg live album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking the headline tour with Ours .. I don't know. Maybe it'll be the New Years Eve shows.
    - -- --- ----

Comment

Originally posted by noclevername
      There's a live dredg album coming out after the headlining tour with Ours. The last show of that tour will be recorded.

All of this came directly from Drew at Taste of Chaos last night. Begin pining.[/b]
      Dude.... Are you serious? That's Atlanta. I'll be there!

Added after 12 minutes:

Originally posted by One Second Clubber
      Yeah, but do really want to have a bunch of system of a down/disturbed/linkin park/crap fans to become dredg fans?!?!

Maybe I'm just being arrogant and selfish.
      I could never place SOAD in the same category as Disturbed or Linkin Park. SOAD makes music that is about more than themselves. They want change. They are the metal dredg. They are all very talented musicians, something that Disturbed and Linkin Park are not. Almost all of the SOAD fans I know would never EVER listen to Disturbed or Linkin Park. Most SOAD fans would be good dredg fans.
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

heh, looks like i should have just gone back and re-read the 1st post....oh well.
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

I'm torn between my desire to have dredg get popular merely so Drew can embark on his career as a legendary comedian and my desire to never hear or read the phrase "dredg is teh roxxorz!!!!1!!"

I'm totally a fan of SOAD, Disturbed, and Linking Park... but especially Crap. Crap is an amazing band. Their best three albums have to be "Poop", then "Shit", and then "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge".

Seriously though, I dig System. Their last two albums weren't that great, but it was better than hearing "Dance, Dance" another thousand times on the radio.

A live album shall be frickin' sweet. Can't wait to hear it.

Comment

re: dredg live album

Crap is an amazing band. Their best three albums have to be "Poop", then "Shit", and then "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge".
            you win the free t-shirt...that's funny shit.
            http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Hey. Three Cheers is a damn good CD if you remove all the pre-teen girls humping it.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I usually enjoy crushing people's happiness, but not Ars, cause he's a cool dude...

But I got word they're adding more dates on the headlining tour after Atlanta.

Hopefully, all this means is that it won't be with Ours after Atlanta, and that's the one they record. We get dredg all the time on the west coast here, so I feel like you east coasters and wherever else in the US should get the special stuff.

Comment

I actually don't care that much if they record it in Atlanta or not. The difference between them recording it here or somewhere else is simply whether or not I can listen to it and know that I was there.

Comment

.. or whether or not you can wait for the oppurtune moment, a silent break in a song, something .. and scream out something completely hilarious.
                    - -- --- ----

Comment

The bad thing would be that I would totally have something ready.... and then I'd fuck it up.... and it'll actually come out sounding better.... but i'd be totally embarassed.

That and, now that you have brought up the idea, everybody will be doing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X