Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

2006.09.14 dvd torrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finished. will seed for a few days.

Comment

Never mind, I switched to Azureus and it's flying now.  BitComet sucks.

Comment

Finished... seeding... watching... and eating an apple.
        AWESOME!
        THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And: Happy birthday, Millena!
        And I am carrying baggage containing years of the memories of the people who slowly disappeared

Comment

save that apple for movement v!!

i can't remember them doing that during that part...
          Originally posted by vsd
          ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Something's wrong with this one. I made the iso, burned to dvd, and I can't watch it on my dvd player.

Comment

i burn the video ts folder with nero and have made a few copies and had no probs

Added after 1 minutes:

(Seeders: 18, Leechers: 26, Completed: 37) i see lots of fucks have jumped off from seeding this

Comment

I am still seeding both shows...I will as long as i am on the PC..

Yeah, burned ts folder with Nero on my end, works great...nice work on this--nice to actually enjoy the show, was cought up in the moment during the concert...

Comment

Originally posted by seaofshells
                  Me too. But turn off the PC from time to time  
                  Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Originally posted by InfraredDream
                    Originally posted by seaofshells
                    Me too. But turn off the PC from time to time  
                    The same here... I`m seeding both shows and I will continue.
                    I`m sure, each of us will have a complete download in the end.
                    So relax, guys!
                    And I am carrying baggage containing years of the memories of the people who slowly disappeared

Comment

So you just burn the folder, you dont need to make an iso?

Sorry, I'm new at this.

By the way, I'm seeding both shows at 10 kbps.

Comment

Originally posted by noresolution
                        BitComet is banned by a majority of trackers because it falsely reports stats and doesn't play nice with other clients. Avoid it at all costs.

Comment

Does Gavin chew tobacco or something? What's with the paper cup?

Comment

i know gavin doesn't chew tobacco...if i remember he had a cup with a straw that i'm pretty sure was tea...

so what is everyone's perception that has watched both dvds...as far as sound and overall performance...which show was better?
                            Originally posted by vsd
                            ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Originally posted by erikpemberton
                              Originally posted by noresolution
                              BitComet is banned by a majority of trackers because it falsely reports stats and doesn't play nice with other clients. Avoid it at all costs.
                              I have a large file that's half downloaded with BitComet but is now stuck.  Is it possilble to transfer what I've got so far to Azureus?

I just finished downloading Leitmotif.  Major major props to you guys for putting this together.  

The version of 90 hour sleep from that show is simply mindblowing.

Comment

I didn't think he did. It just looked like he was chewing something at some point. Haha

Anyway. Both shows are awesome. It's hard to choose between the two.

Anyone else think Dino's faces during It's Not Worth It both nights are hilarious?

Comment

Working...
                                X