Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

2006.09.14 dvd torrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, I can't wait for this.
    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by noresolution
      Going to start on Leitmotif when I get home.
      Do you know something we don't?
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Never mind, I just skimmed over the last few replies and assumed the torrent had been posted.

Comment

sory i wasnt able to get it on this computer today, but tomo is a diffrent story... it will be on the traders den afternoonish(cali time) and its a bit over 5.5 gigs

Comment

I personally think the audio from the El Cielo show is better than the Leitmotif, probably because we got a sbd patch on El Cielo, but it still sounds really good!  I look forward to watching it.
            I record dredg shows

Comment

Great, hungover (and everybody involved in the project). I consider that as a BD present. Thanks a lot!
              Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Looking forward to seeing it, thanks for all the work involved, actually your DVDs look more professional than many of the official stuff you can buy out there, really brilliant work.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukyfrope
                  I personally think the audio from the El Cielo show is better than the Leitmotif, probably because we got a sbd patch on El Cielo, but it still sounds really good!  I look forward to watching it.
                  but we didnt end up using the sbd in the mix cause it sounded bad though...

Comment

Sweet.
                    sigpic
                    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

*doing a happy dance*

i dont think there could be a better time for this to come out.  First really nice day in upstate ny...friday...4/20....what a great day

Comment

Originally posted by PapaSkot
                        *doing a happy dance*

i dont think there could be a better time for this to come out.  First really nice day in upstate ny...friday...4/20....what a great day
                        I know! I wish I could have gotten this in time for the festivities, but it doesn't look like that will be happening

Comment

nope my upload is like 40kbps so you will just have to bare with me, making torrent file now....

The Traders' Den is a team of avid music collectors dedicated to the free trading of lossless unofficial (aka bootleg) musical audio and video recordings.

Comment

Great!!! Thank you very much!
                            Can't wait to see it/ Especially as all of you say it was the better show!
                            Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Originally posted by hungover
                              nope my upload is like 40kbps so you will just have to bare with me, making torrent file now....

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...886#post574886
                              Thank you very much.

Comment

is anyone else getting a username/password login?

Comment

Working...
                                X