Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

2006.09.14 dvd torrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had no problem burning this.  props to everyone involved.  seeding both shows and have a 2 ratio on elcielo and 1.5 on leitmotif

Comment

Originally posted by noresolution
      Originally posted by erikpemberton
      Originally posted by noresolution
      Never mind, I switched to Azureus and it's flying now.  BitComet sucks.
      BitComet is banned by a majority of trackers because it falsely reports stats and doesn't play nice with other clients. Avoid it at all costs.
      I have a large file that's half downloaded with BitComet but is now stuck.  Is it possilble to transfer what I've got so far to Azureus?
      As long as you set up the download location to be the same place, it should check the file and continue where you left off.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaSkot
        i had no problem burning this.  props to everyone involved.  seeding both shows and have a 2 ratio on elcielo and 1.5 on leitmotif
        Pfff, that's nothing :P
        I've uploaded 155 gb on the el cielo show (ratio of 24.6), and 33 gb on leitmotif (6.1 ratio)

Comment

yeah you and millena have seeded a ton! thanx that makes uop for all the asswipes that run after they finish...

Comment

That's the least I can do for getting something this awesome for free!.. Thanks to you, and everyone else involved

Comment

Originally posted by Knifeboy
              That's the least I can do for getting something this awesome for free!.. Thanks to you, and everyone else involved
              I just want to double that. Thank you all!
              Wonderful shows! Very professional filming & mixing. Great stuff! Appreciate your efforts, I can only imagine what it takes to do it!
              Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Originally posted by InfraredDream
                I can only imagine what it takes to do it!
                crack

oh and video editing programs
                Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                you're pretty narcissistic
                enjoy that, nobody else does.
                Originally posted by Madklikor
                You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Pfff, that's nothing :P
                  I've uploaded 155 gb on the el cielo show (ratio of 24.6), and 33 gb on leitmotif (6.1 ratio)
                  haha well my upload maxes out at 44ish kB/s...

Comment

My upload is about 30 kb/sec faster than my download (200 kb/sec), even though it shouldn't be.. Not that I'm complaining

Comment

My upload is about 30 kb/sec faster than my download (200 kb/sec), even though it shouldn't be.. Not that I'm complaining
                      That's because you're in Europe, where the telcos actually manage bandwidth to give users the best experience possible.

I have SBC/ATT/whatever-the-fuck-they-are-this-week. My download is about 600k/sec and my upload is about 80k/sec. Most trackers will send me shit at nearly my full download capacity (I get about 550-560k/sec on average on a busy torrent), but upload usually tops out at 40-45k/sec, even when it's wide open. The connection drops all the time, too. ALL the time. But that still doesn't prevent me from having at least a 10:1 ratio on every site I'm on.

As far as these two DVDs go, I've got at least a 2:1 ratio on both, but I have to keep pausing them when I'm browsing at home because they suck every last bit of bandwidth I have, even though I've put a limit on both. If both are going, they are usually pulling 60-65k/sec and fight for which torrent gets more bandwidth. It's ugly!

Comment

That's because you're in Europe, where the telcos actually manage bandwidth to give users the best experience possible.
                        Well not in Germany for sure, here you get almost no upstream for they fear you might actually use you connection for something useful.

Comment

As far as these two DVDs go, I've got at least a 2:1 ratio on both, but I have to keep pausing them when I'm browsing at home because they suck every last bit of bandwidth I have...
                          ive read if you leave like 25% of your upload then browsing wont be as bad.  Thats what i do...my max up is like 44kB/s so i use utorrents schedule thing to limit up to 30kB/s during the hours i'm awake and computing.

Comment

As far as these two DVDs go, I've got at least a 2:1 ratio on both, but I have to keep pausing them when I'm browsing at home because they suck every last bit of bandwidth I have...
                            ive read if you leave like 25% of your upload then browsing wont be as bad.  Thats what i do...my max up is like 44kB/s so i use utorrents schedule thing to limit up to 30kB/s during the hours i'm awake and computing.
                            Man, you don't read people's posts, do you? I said that "they suck every last bit of bandwidth I have, even though I've put a limit on both." I know how to use uTorrent, I have it set up properly, but it doesn't matter because uTorrent doesn't always correctly cut off.

Comment

I would like to say THANK YOU again for the DVDs. Really can't thank you enough. Also, if there is a version of the DVD cover with no "now with 33% more of cwa" green banner across, can someone upload it so I can have the DVD in two different versions.
                              I'm a simple man. I like pretty dark-haired women and breakfast food.

Comment

Originally posted by muuki7
                                ...Also, if there is a version of the DVD cover with no "now with 33% more of cwa" green banner across, can someone upload it so I can have the DVD in two different versions.
                                And I`d like to get the version with a correct green banner: "Now with 100% more CWOA!" ("Leitmotif" in relation to "El cielo")
                                And I am carrying baggage containing years of the memories of the people who slowly disappeared

Comment

Working...
                                X