Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

2006.09.14 dvd torrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh baby
    - -- --- ----

Comment

Originally posted by matroshka
      Originally posted by muuki7
      ...Also, if there is a version of the DVD cover with no "now with 33% more of cwa" green banner across, can someone upload it so I can have the DVD in two different versions.
      And I`d like to get the version with a correct green banner: "Now with 100% more CWOA!" ("Leitmotif" in relation to "El cielo")
      hey, how about no?
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by erikpemberton
        Originally posted by PapaSkot
        As far as these two DVDs go, I've got at least a 2:1 ratio on both, but I have to keep pausing them when I'm browsing at home because they suck every last bit of bandwidth I have...
        ive read if you leave like 25% of your upload then browsing wont be as bad.  Thats what i do...my max up is like 44kB/s so i use utorrents schedule thing to limit up to 30kB/s during the hours i'm awake and computing.
        Man, you don't read people's posts, do you? I said that "they suck every last bit of bandwidth I have, even though I've put a limit on both." I know how to use uTorrent, I have it set up properly, but it doesn't matter because uTorrent doesn't always correctly cut off.
        dude, chill!  sorry i was trying to be helpful...i never said you didn't know how to use utorrent.  

Comment

As far as these two DVDs go, I've got at least a 2:1 ratio on both, but I have to keep pausing them when I'm browsing at home because they suck every last bit of bandwidth I have...
          ive read if you leave like 25% of your upload then browsing wont be as bad.  Thats what i do...my max up is like 44kB/s so i use utorrents schedule thing to limit up to 30kB/s during the hours i'm awake and computing.
          Man, you don't read people's posts, do you? I said that "they suck every last bit of bandwidth I have, even though I've put a limit on both." I know how to use uTorrent, I have it set up properly, but it doesn't matter because uTorrent doesn't always correctly cut off.
          Chill the fuck out. He said thats what he read.

Comment

dude, chill!  sorry i was trying to be helpful...i never said you didn't know how to use utorrent.
            Originally posted by gtrplyr7
            I WILL NOT CHILL THE FUCK OUT. THIS HAS BEEN THE ONLY THING I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT ALL DAY LONG. I AM SO FUCKING UPSET. FUCK.

:roll:

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear
              ...Also, if there is a version of the DVD cover with no "now with 33% more of cwa" green banner across, can someone upload it so I can have the DVD in two different versions.
              And I`d like to get the version with a correct green banner: "Now with 100% more CWOA!" ("Leitmotif" in relation to "El cielo")
              hey, how about no?
              Hm, OK?
              I'm a simple man. I like pretty dark-haired women and breakfast food.

Comment

hey, how about no?
                Hm, OK?
                you've got to realize these people that make this stuff make it how they want it. They don't want you or others to go around changing it then sharing it not how they intended. not like you'd go to the author of harry potter and be like "hay, can i get one version where dumbledore doesnt die?"

Added after 2 minutes:

I WILL NOT CHILL THE FUCK OUT. THIS HAS BEEN THE ONLY THING I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT ALL DAY LONG. I AM SO FUCKING UPSET. FUCK.

WELL IM STILL UPSET TOO WTF I COULDNT SLEEP ALL NIGHT I WILL DECLARE FUTILE INTARWEB PISSING MATCH WITH YOU, ERIK

mines caps and bold so im louder than you

Comment

hey, how about no?
                  Hm, OK?
                  you've got to realize these people that make this stuff make it how they want it. They don't want you or others to go around changing it then sharing it not how they intended. not like you'd go to the author of harry potter and be like "hay, can i get one version where dumbledore doesnt die?"
                  Hey, it was meant to be a JOKE! Haven`t you seen that thing?
                  And I am carrying baggage containing years of the memories of the people who slowly disappeared

Comment

WELL IM STILL UPSET TOO WTF I COULDNT SLEEP ALL NIGHT I WILL DECLARE FUTILE INTARWEB PISSING MATCH WITH YOU, ERIK

mines caps and bold so im louder than you
                    YOUR MOM.

I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by vsd
                      ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

• Originally posted by PapaSkot
                        hey, how about no?
                        Hm, OK?
                        Yes, I do realize that.
                        I'm a simple man. I like pretty dark-haired women and breakfast food.

Comment

• Re: 2006.09.14 dvd torrent

Is there any chance that this show can be again shared on torrent?

Comment

Yeah...I'd like to get it too, now that my connection isn't completely screwed anymore.

Start seeding it fuckers.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

yeah better keep seeding a show a year after uploading it.

BuddyGoodness added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

that is the problem with torrents, got to get it new or you are at the mercy of diligent seeders.
                              sigpic
                              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Would anyone mind seeding this again? I'm on that 24/7 so it would be done quickly i guess.

Pllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaassssse guys!

I'd love to get hold of the El Cielo show as well but I couldn't even find the torrent file for that one. I'd even do a donation if anyone would send me a copy of each ot the dvds.
                                waiting for your pm!
                                Last edited by Mr Rogers; March 16, 2009, 03:38 AM.
                                Blast off, it's party time!

Comment

Working...
                                X