Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please....

the board is kind of a small representation of the world...although we are all dredg fans that barely gives us one thing in common. you have your idea of what is funny or relevant and everyone else has their's...i think you're having that longing for the "good 'ol days" where everything was generally serious before a new album release because we were dredg fans - something to be proud of. now as younger or newer fans start to post, they don't live up to your standards. so generally you either adapt or move on...i'm not usually a big poster on boards such as these because i hate 90% of what's discussed, most of that music related. to be honest, i'm really here for leaks, whether it's information or music, because i really don't care what anyone else thinks about them. occasionally, there's a connection but it's so infrequent it's not worth getting too "wrapped up" in all the colloquial bullshit. so i generally ignore a thread after i've posted something like this or like my post in erik's thread...i just don't enjoy arguing with people who can't see the other side of things (oh and it's been pretty late when i've been posting recently so i'm sure it's not all made sense but who cares it's just the internet...it's all make-believe)
    Christ as fast

Comment

Originally posted by warofsound View Post
      the board is kind of a small representation of the world...although we are all dredg fans that barely gives us one thing in common. you have your idea of what is funny or relevant and everyone else has their's...i think you're having that longing for the "good 'ol days" where everything was generally serious before a new album release because we were dredg fans - something to be proud of. now as younger or newer fans start to post, they don't live up to your standards. so generally you either adapt or move on...i'm not usually a big poster on boards such as these because i hate 90% of what's discussed, most of that music related. to be honest, i'm really here for leaks, whether it's information or music, because i really don't care what anyone else thinks about them. occasionally, there's a connection but it's so infrequent it's not worth getting too "wrapped up" in all the colloquial bullshit. so i generally ignore a thread after i've posted something like this or like my post in erik's thread...i just don't enjoy arguing with people who can't see the other side of things (oh and it's been pretty late when i've been posting recently so i'm sure it's not all made sense but who cares it's just the internet...it's all make-believe)
      Funny how this post isn't slamming anything.

Funny how it wasn't from a regular.

Anyone ready to start on that quilt?

Comment

i don't know, maybe it was the accusations and the name-calling, or perhaps the fact that you have about ten posts in this topic and they all come off as whiny, unnecessarily combative rants.
        Originally posted by vsd
        ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Nit View Post
          i don't know, maybe it was the accusations and the name-calling, or perhaps the fact that you have about ten posts in this topic and they all come off as whiny, unnecessarily combative rants.
          Simple responses.

To be honest, I think the responses to the first post sound like what you described, but I'm sure you're trying to make some special point for the team. I've never seen so many green dots in my life. Know what I'm sayin'?

Comment

I think the bottom line is that when Ooga starts his own board, he can police it any way he pleases. Until then, he'll have to live with the way this one is run.

FYI, this board is NOTHING compared to some others. Be glad we have what we have here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ooga View Post

Ooga, this whole thread is you slamming me, the other mods, and at least three other posters.
              Originally posted by Gnomad
              I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
                Ooga, this whole thread is you slamming me, the other mods, and at least three other posters.
                I thought you said you understood what I was saying earlier?

You have backup now, so you don't?

Who the hell ordered Chinese?

Comment

Don't like what everyone else is saying to you? Ya, sure, let's start on that quilt to appease Ooga's sense of internet-worthy conversation.
                  We gotta break down these barricades, everyone has AIDS!

Comment

Originally posted by siperwrx View Post
                    Don't like what everyone else is saying to you? Ya, sure, let's start on that quilt to appease Ooga's sense of internet-worthy conversation.
                    Is it raining where you are, too?

I would be doing other things, but, man.... power's out.

How about you?

Comment

Is it raining where you are, too?

I would be doing other things, but, man.... power's out.

How about you?
                      Glad to see you're turning over that new leaf. Good luck with that.
                      We gotta break down these barricades, everyone has AIDS!

Comment

like i said, maybe i don't pay close enough attention to what is actually being posted and by who, but this really seems like an abrupt personality change for you. if you're not just being a troll, and you aren't drunk right now, how can you not see the hypocrisy you have displayed in this topic? seriously, did you start taking some new meds or something?
                        Originally posted by vsd
                        ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Originally posted by siperwrx View Post
                          Glad to see you're turning over that new leaf. Good luck with that.
                          If only you knew...

Ooga added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Originally posted by Frank Nit View Post
                          like i said, maybe i don't pay close enough attention to what is actually being posted and by who, but this really seems like an abrupt personality change for you. if you're not just being a troll, and you aren't drunk right now, how can you not see the hypocrisy you have displayed in this topic? seriously, did you start taking some new meds or something?
                          Your shoes are untied.

Comment

I thought you said you understood what I was saying earlier?

You have backup now, so you don't?

Who the hell ordered Chinese?
                            I said I understood your general point, but I still take issue with parts of your argument. The parts I agree with, I referenced in the other post.

But I still think that you have - as recently as a day, a week, a month ago - done exactly what you're complaining about, and I think you're unfairly blaming me and others for something that we can't control.

Because we can't control discussions, as stupid as they get.

If we could, I'd delete this thread, because frankly I believe it's a distraction.

But you have an argument that you clearly think is valid, and I think parts of it are valid, so here we are.
                            Originally posted by Gnomad
                            I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                            do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

onions.

Comment

Originally posted by tillybot View Post
                                onions.
                                Glad someone got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X