Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please....

He's just trying to help.

But yes, some of it reeks of hypocrisy.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ooga View Post
      I think I just realized what my problem is:

I don't enjoy college humor at all now.

That is all.
      I think the majority of the "humor" on this board is unfunny garbage.
      I also think your squirrel schtick is stupid. But I certainly don't lose any sleep over it.

It is, after all, just a message board.

Comment

Originally posted by siperwrx View Post
        Initially, when I read your post, Ooga, I totally agreed with you. However, after reading your follow-up interactions and rebuttals to people's responses. You are, without a doubt, the biggest hypocrite on here. Everything that you spewed about the "holier than thou" people needing pacifiers, blah, blah, blah....you are completely guilty of yourself. Pathetic.
        How so?

Comment

Ooga, while I do think that some of this is a bit misdirected, and while I also believe that you're perhaps asking us for something we can't really deliver, I do sympathize with your general request to maybe adjust the tone a bit.

I hope you recognize that this is sincere.
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

How so?
            You're standing on your soapbox pointing the finger at the admins and others on this board for saying the wrong things, not doing their job, etc. when you, yourself, are a contributing factor to your own complaints. How is that not putting yourself in an elitist position? How is that not being a big baby? God forbid, you have to scroll through a few posts of things YOU don't want to read or contribute to. Do you need a pacifier? This is the internet, people use it for different purposes which cannot be controlled and frankly, shouldn't be controlled. Welcome. If you don't like the content here, then please, piss off.
            We gotta break down these barricades, everyone has AIDS!

Comment

good point osc. points, rather. ooga, just dont reply and then things have a lesser chance of continuing.

dont reply the posts you think turn to shit, which, sadly, are alot, but whatever. just say no is what im saying. to stupid posts.
              Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

Originally posted by siperwrx View Post
                You're standing on your soapbox pointing the finger at the admins and others on this board for saying the wrong things, not doing their job, etc. when you, yourself, are a contributing factor to your own complaints. How is that not putting yourself in an elitist position? How is that not being a big baby? God forbid, you have to scroll through a few posts of things YOU don't want to read or contribute to. Do you need a pacifier? This is the internet, people use it for different purposes which cannot be controlled and frankly, shouldn't be controlled. Welcome. If you don't like the content here, then please, piss off.
                Because I've said I'm trying to change.

Do you only take in the parts that you're capable of responding to or what?

Yeah, I have TONS of stupid posts if you look at my history on here, but what does that have to do with what's going on now? Does what I'm talking about now sound like what I was talking about then? No? It doesn't? Then why are you bringing it up? Once again, I don't know why some of you are trying to hit me with these silly posts. Most of the ones doing it (making stupid posts/etc.) are guilty even to present day -- and they're not trying to change and post differently. Go figure there. You call me a hypocrite? Well, I call you one for some of the comments you made.

I'm not trying to be negative here, but it sure seems like some of you think I am.
                Last edited by Ooga; March 27, 2009, 06:52 AM.

Comment

OSC?

Ars Sycro added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Originally posted by prophetstyle View Post
                  good point osc. points, rather. ooga, just dont reply and then things have a lesser chance of continuing.

dont reply the posts you think turn to shit, which, sadly, are alot, but whatever. just say no is what im saying. to stupid posts.

Yeah, I have TONS of stupid posts if you look at my history on here, but what does that have to do with what's going on now? Does what I'm talking about now sound like what I was talking about then? No? It doesn't? Then why are you bringing it up? Once again, I don't know why some of you are trying to hit me with these silly posts. Most of the ones doing it are guilty even to present day -- and they're not trying to change and post differently. Go figure there. You call me a hypocrite? Well, I call you one.
                  Well, you did start the fake leak posts....

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

it's almost 2 in the morning and im finishing online spanish shit. figures i somehow mix up rule of three and osc. i embody FTL right now.
                    Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
                      OSC?

Ars Sycro added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Well, you did start the fake leak posts....
                      Don't make me start a thread on the truth behind that and who was involved.

8)

Comment

is this a joke? how did me, sins, and knifeboy get called out amidst everybody? maybe i don't pay close enough attention, but i can't remember either of those guys causing much of any trouble, and the only person i can recall clashing with personally is zenjiro, and even that i think i capped at 3 posts.

it's okay, ooga, i'm not offended. i know where you're coming from, at least based on the past couple of days and the fake leaks. but that was bound to happen. this community takes the new album very seriously when it comes to leaks, even the lurkers are pretty rabid. still though, you went about this in a pretty tactless, immature way. it doesn't matter to me though. next time something hurts your feelings you just let me know, and i'll be the first to call the wahmbulance.
                        Originally posted by vsd
                        ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Don't make me start a thread on the truth behind that and who was involved.

8)
                          Like it's not obvious that I was involved.... but you had a joke post long before the fake leak was added.

Comment

I still don't really even understand what this thread is about.

You want people to stop making jokes? Or stop talking about anything not dredg related?

Comment

Yeah, I have TONS of stupid posts if you look at my history on here, but what does that have to do with what's going on now? Does what I'm talking about now sound like what I was talking about then? No? It doesn't? Then why are you bringing it up? Once again, I don't know why some of you are trying to hit me with these silly posts. Most of the ones doing it are guilty even to present day -- and they're not trying to change and post differently. Go figure there. You call me a hypocrite? Well, I call you one.
                              Dude, you make it sound like we're in AA. "and they're not trying to change and post differently"....FUCKING WHAAAA. Nobody has to change just because you want them to. You self-admittedly have flooded the boards with garbage. Now, because you're not content with what people are posting, you have the gall to try and say that their posts are unacceptable? Seriously, scrape the sand out of your vag. That is exactly why I'm calling you a hypocrite. I'm quite confused as to why you're calling me a hypocrite. Are you so desperate to try and dignify your responses with a "I'm rubber, you're glue" comeback? It's pathetic now, I'm over it.
                              We gotta break down these barricades, everyone has AIDS!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Nit View Post
                                is this a joke? how did me, sins, and knifeboy get called out amidst everybody? maybe i don't pay close enough attention, but i can't remember either of those guys causing much of any trouble, and the only person i can recall clashing with personally is zenjiro, and even that i think i capped at 3 posts.

it's okay, ooga, i'm not offended. i know where you're coming from, at least based on the past couple of days and the fake leaks. but that was bound to happen. this community takes the new album very seriously when it comes to leaks, even the lurkers are pretty rabid. still though, you went about this in a pretty tactless, immature way. it doesn't matter to me though. next time something hurts your feelings you just let me know, and i'll be the first to call the wahmbulance.
                                What has hurt my feelings?

Better question:

Where are you guys getting the implication that something has hurt my feelings?

I was speaking in general terms from the start.

Comment

Working...
                                X