Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please....

Too lazy to take screenshot... but there are currently 34 people banned. 33 for spam. Zenjiro was accidentally unbanned when the board got transferred, but he hasn't caused any real damage since then.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ooga View Post
      Typical post from a Traversing regular.

Assuming the responder doesn't catch on.

Next...
      lol i find this funny, coming from a guy whose typical post is something slandering dredg and saying their music sucks. i've been lurking for a long time, and even before ever talking to you, i've always wondered why you even come here. all you do is talk shit and stink up threads with your shitty attitude.

i think you're more mad at yourself for being so stagnant than you are with the other members of the board.
      Originally posted by FeebleFables
      There's never enough epic in the music world.

Comment

Originally posted by embrace View Post
        so you think mods should delete posts that hurt your feelings?

or would it be more wise to deduce that you should thicken your skin a little bit?
        Thicken my skin?

Aren't you the one who said "this is the internet"?

Lets examine that statement.

You think it's BOLD to talk shit on the internet, right?

You think it's ok to run your mouth, and all the other shit that goes on... as long as it's on the internet, right? So why is it that you're questioning whether I need to thicken my skin? I never said such a weak statement as "it's only the internet (AKA so let it ride and run your mouth)." But I guess that could be brushed off as useless semantics, eh?

Thicken my skin...

I think you should say half of the shit on this board in person... and see what you think about thickening skin then, guy.

lol i find this funny, coming from a guy whose typical post is something slandering dredg and saying their music sucks. i've been lurking for a long time, and even before ever talking to you, i've always wondered why you even come here. all you do is talk shit and stink up threads with your shitty attitude.

i think you're more mad at yourself for being so stagnant than you are with the other members of the board.
        Just trying to get a rise.

I understand.

I've referred to how I've been trying to change over the last several months, so you must not read enough on this board, smart guy.

Comment

Ooga, I'm being serious. What would you have me do?

If you were a mod right now, what would you do to fix this board?
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
            Ooga, I'm being serious. What would you have me do?

If you were a mod right now, what would you do to fix this board?
            What would I have you do?

Initially, it was a simple post.

You're the mod, man.

8)

Comment

Thicken my skin?

Aren't you the one who said "this is the internet"?

Lets examine that statement.

You think it's BOLD to talk shit on the internet, right?

You think it's ok to run your mouth, and all the other shit that goes on... as long as it's on the internet, right? So why is it that you're questioning whether I need to thicken my skin? I never said such a weak statement as "it's only the internet (AKA so let it ride and run your mouth)." But I guess that could be brushed off as useless semantics, eh?

Thicken my skin...

I think you should say half of the shit on this board in person... and see what you think about thickening skin then, guy.

Just trying to get a rise.

I understand.

I've referred to how I've been trying to change over the last several months, so you must not read enough on this board, smart guy.
              i'll say it in person when you tell your coworkers/bosses to do their jobs, that their comprehension and judgment seems to be off, and accuse their parents of doing a lot of crack.

lol look dude... you can try and insult me over the internet but the bottom line is i don't care. i've hit the wall you're hitting now. of course opinions over the internet hit home just like opinions in the real world.. but you can't go and get all sensitive every time someone hurts your feelings. it's like letting the big kid pick on you in the playground... if they know it pisses you off, they're going to keep doing it.

oh and by the way, i did see where you said you've been trying to change over the last several months... but i sure as hell haven't been seeing it. looks like it's you who is good with words, but not quite there when it comes to judgment.
              Originally posted by FeebleFables
              There's never enough epic in the music world.

Comment

Ok, Ooga. I can get down with that idea.
                Originally posted by Gnomad
                I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

I'm not sure what you were expecting out of this, Ooga. I'm sorry, man. I'm sympathetic to you, even if you think I'm just another asshole.

At least you asked. I guess I can't knock that.

Comment

If you don't care for the pointless topics, ignore them. You can even ignore particular people if you feel as though they don't provide anything positive.

The great thing about a message board is that it can be self-regulated in some ways. Good topics or at least interesting topics tend to get responses and stay at the top. Pointless posts float to the bottom. If you want to make a change, make it yourself. Don't participate in the meaningless topics.
                    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

i'll say it in person when you tell your coworkers/bosses to do their jobs, that their comprehension and judgment seems to be off, and accuse their parents of doing a lot of crack.

lol look dude... you can try and insult me over the internet but the bottom line is i don't care. i've hit the wall you're hitting now. of course opinions over the internet hit home just like opinions in the real world.. but you can't go and get all sensitive every time someone hurts your feelings. it's like letting the big kid pick on you in the playground... if they know it pisses you off, they're going to keep doing it.

oh and by the way, i did see where you said you've been trying to change over the last several months... but i sure as hell haven't been seeing it. looks like it's you who is good with words, but not quite there when it comes to judgment.

Then stop responding.

This thread wasn't necessarily attacking anyone.

It was laying out something that some members of this board do understand, notice, realize.....

Word it how you want.

So instead of trying to tell me how to be, how 'bout commenting on the main discussion of the thread? Funny how you go off topic and start attacking my outlook on this when it's a part of what I'm complaining about. Turns out, you just made yourself an example of the things people complain about on this board. So in that respect, I applaud you... but only for them.

Comment

Ars I agree with you there, I'll pursue some random arguements for a moment if it amuses me, but the best and yet hardest thing to do is turn you're back on ridiculous statements though you must do it from time to time for your own sanity. But here is my contradiction to that... isn't this just another useless thread and doesn't it belong in the About The Board thread. At least post a thread in it's appropriate place if you wanna complain about what goes on here. stop being a moody grom.
                        Last edited by dredgfan001; March 27, 2009, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
                          If you don't care for the pointless topics, ignore them. You can even ignore particular people if you feel as though they don't provide anything positive.

The great thing about a message board is that it can be self-regulated in some ways. Good topics or at least interesting topics tend to get responses and stay at the top. Pointless posts float to the bottom. If you want to make a change, make it yourself. Don't participate in the meaningless topics.

Wow is all I can say.

Comment

Wow is all I can say.
                            What the fuck do you want him to do, man?

The ignore function is there for YOU to use as you wish. If someone is an asshole, ignore him and you don't have to read it.

Whining like a sandy vagina isn't going to solve anything. People talk about dredg to death on here. There isnt anything more to talk about...there hasnt been an album for 4 years. What do you expect to happen?

Things get off topic. Does the stupid humor get old some times? Sure. But you can just choose not to read it.

You're telling someone how to run his own board and I don't think thats cool.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrplyr7 View Post
                              What the fuck do you want him to do, man?

The ignore function is there for YOU to use as you wish. If someone is an asshole, ignore him and you don't have to read it.

Whining like a sandy vagina isn't going to solve anything. People talk about dredg to death on here. There isnt anything more to talk about...there hasnt been an album for 4 years. What do you expect to happen?

Things get off topic. Does the stupid humor get old some times? Sure. But you can just choose not to read it.

You're telling someone how to run his own board and I don't think thats cool.
                              I think I just realized what my problem is:

I don't enjoy college humor at all now.

That is all.

Comment

Initially, when I read your post, Ooga, I totally agreed with you. However, after reading your follow-up interactions and rebuttals to people's responses. You are, without a doubt, the biggest hypocrite on here. Everything that you spewed about the "holier than thou" people needing pacifiers, blah, blah, blah....you are completely guilty of yourself. Pathetic.
                                We gotta break down these barricades, everyone has AIDS!

Comment

Working...
                                X