Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Kansas City, MO - Riot Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kansas City, MO - Riot Room

I think it's co-headlining.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by drummerjs View Post
      so, dredg is opening for pelican? or vice versa. im sorta confused.
      Yes I'm pretty sure Pelican is the headliner. Dredg is not even listed on the Pelican ticket through ticketmaster.

Comment

Dredg is listed on my Ticketmaster ticket...

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

You guys have to tape this mother fucker and make it better than any other live recording for me. I will be on the road to Florida and I don't have an option. I just hope dredg sees how many of us there are in the KC area that love their music and try to make it back here more often. I just hope they have another show around the area soon. I think Lawrence would be nice.
          DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

As far as I know kukyfrope is doing a multicamera recording for this.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Molitoth View Post
                As far as I know kukyfrope is doing a multicamera recording for this.
                ahhh....those were the days.
                OutlierAudio

Comment

Almost time! I think I'm getting there pretty early... 6:00-6:30 range if anybody else wants to come and just hang out in Wesport.

Comment

i have to be up there around 6 for my friends wedding, so i imagine i'll be hanging around a while before the show as well.
                    http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

I have 2 nice cameras lined up for this show, a pair of mics + recorder and a hope the band lets me run a soundboard feed into another deck. I've never been inside this venue before, so getting up there about 6pm to check out the inside and do preliminary sound setup.

The only person out of all of you I would remotely recognize would be noclevername. I will likely be filming from near the stage handheld. Feel free to introduce yourself while I'm not filming

Links to audio/video samples will be posted in this thread, and a torrent thread posted on the General section when the full thing is finished. It likely won't be the best recording you've seen or heard, but here's hoping for something better than El Torreon.
                      I record dredg shows

Comment

I'll be in jeans and a plain colored shirt... probably either green or blue. I'll also probably be around noclevername whenever he arrives. I may also be wearing a Falcons hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukyfrope View Post
                          I have 2 nice cameras lined up for this show, a pair of mics + recorder and a hope the band lets me run a soundboard feed into another deck. I've never been inside this venue before, so getting up there about 6pm to check out the inside and do preliminary sound setup.

The only person out of all of you I would remotely recognize would be noclevername. I will likely be filming from near the stage handheld. Feel free to introduce yourself while I'm not filming

Links to audio/video samples will be posted in this thread, and a torrent thread posted on the General section when the full thing is finished. It likely won't be the best recording you've seen or heard, but here's hoping for something better than El Torreon.

Thank you for this great effort!

Looking forward to see and hear more dredg bootlegs!

Comment

i'll more than likely have a couple of people with me. i'm damn excited though.
                            http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

I'll say hi if I spot you folks. I know I will spot Jon with his cameras.

Comment

where do you park? i am new to kc but am coming to the show. i'll be wearing a circa survive shirt

Comment

Working...
                                X