Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

If anyone has further issue with me deleting these posts, they can send me a private message. Otherwise, we're moving on and that's that.

Comment

To be honest the rest of the crap other than the acid ripping went completely over my head.

Quite a few of my friends are into TToLY that haven't heard before, I definitely think that this album could potentially widen their fanbase a bit. This is good.

Comment

Apparently Dredg is recording their video today. On the Dredg FaceBook they posted a picture of a pool at which they are filming the video.

Comment

^ Can't fucking wait, thanks for the 411.

PS: Tegan and Sara's YouTube channel was born on 4/11. It will turn 4 years old in 8 days.

Comment

I assume the video is for TTOLY, but does anyone know that as a fact?
            Originally posted by vsd
            ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

My guess is no, but that's just a gut feeling.

I'm thinking they might do something similar to PPD where I don't Know was the first single but Information was made into a video
              How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

-Gnomad

Comment

Actually wasn't "I Don't Know" the US single and "Information" the European single? They made videos for both but the "I Don't Know" video was never officially released since after they made the video they didn't like it (you can find it on YouTube). I'm assuming that the pool video is for "The Thought of Losing You". That's just my guess.

Comment

My guess is that it is TToLY. They're with Supeball now and I'm assuming that Superball is going to be a lot more direct in how they do these things. I think that's what happened with PPD. I personally don't think anyone in the band really cares about music videos or other little things that are going to get their name out there. They want it to happen, but they prefer working on the music because that's what they love. I don't know that for a fact, that's just a guess from meeting them and getting an idea of what they're about. They love performing live and making music and that's the real important part for them. With Superball handling the rest, it's going to be a lot better this time around.

Comment

^ Agreed. Hopefully they are in good hands.

Comment

• Re: Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                      My guess is that it is TToLY. They're with Supeball now and I'm assuming that Superball is going to be a lot more direct in how they do these things. I think that's what happened with PPD. I personally don't think anyone in the band really cares about music videos or other little things that are going to get their name out there. They want it to happen, but they prefer working on the music because that's what they love. I don't know that for a fact, that's just a guess from meeting them and getting an idea of what they're about. They love performing live and making music and that's the real important part for them. With Superball handling the rest, it's going to be a lot better this time around.
                      Not sure about that. The band picked the single themselves and they asked people on FB about a pool that they can record a video for like 2 weeks ago. If Superball was controlling that much of what they were doing they'd find a fucking pool for them haha.
                      Always full.

Comment

That's a really good point, too. Totally forgot about that.

Comment

dredg askin' fans to use a pool - probably free especially if it's a fan (hell if I had a pool dredg could hang there whenever they wanted and do whatever they wanted pretty much).

Superball findin' a pool - probably more money would be spent this way with them contactin' someone with some dope ass pool to rent it for the shoot.

My thoughts anyway.
                          Originally posted by Gnomad
                          How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

here is the pool they apparently shot at:

Originally posted by vsd
                            ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

omg... they didnt' drown in the pool did they? I hope not. It's not like it would make Google' front pages, since they decided to remain unknown a few years ago, right? Hell yes, I'm right. Don't you even disagree with me. I am right no matter what. And the new album is a 50/50 effort. No matter what. Disagree? Doesn't matter. You're not right like I am. You know all those sarcastic jokes you've made over the last 8 years? I am the anti-thesis of that. I am immortal. Charlie Sheen is my guide. GRR!

Dredg had El Cielo, and 3/4ths of Catch Without Arms, the rest is like a career of b-sides.

Until now.

They're coming back, turds.

Look the fuck out!

DUCK!
                              Last edited by Moron; April 4, 2011, 10:40 AM.

Comment

like a drowning bee in a pool

Comment

Working...
                                X