Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the Pariah, the Parrot, the Delusion?

having bad quality, watermarked, or incomplete leaks (Mastodon) has been happening for far too long to be surprised by this. Does it suck?..yeah, but I for one will probably listen to it once or twice and then keep looking for a more proper leak. I'm gonna buy it anyway, I may as well not worry about the initial quality I hear it at given I know I'll hear it at a much better quality soon.
    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

I deleted the link here.
      The O.C. Project
      http://lolo-extreme.myblog.de/
      Right? hoeh'?

Comment

Well, there will be people that won't buy the album after they hear a crappy leak.
        I am not talking for the majority of people here, but in general.
        That sucks!
        That's why I keep wondering who and why!
        ---
        Good, Biber. Better that way.
        Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Guys, this is how leaks go. Shitty or incomplete pieces float around until the real thing gets out there. I'm happy that whoever leaked this included a readme that explains the low quality, early song cuts and release date for purchase.
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

i keep wishing theyd do a preorder deal through their website. im planning to buy the limited edition, the vinyl, and the cd version. im sure this album will be successful, i dont think that a few shitty leaks will hurt it in any significant way. they already shot two videos for their singles, and im sure they will start airing soon, and that will get the word out even more than before.

Comment

Sometimes it sounds like the Drums are Midi in my opinion. well I hope it's not in the final thing that way
              The O.C. Project
              Right? hoeh'?

Comment

drummerjs, I sure hope you're right! They deserve it!
                Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Umm, I couldn't wait. I listened, and I don't give a shit if this is low quality - it sounds fucking amazing. I'm only at Lightswitch and I'm very impressed. Leaps and bounds above CWA...

Comment

Listening to this, two things are apparent. Because it's a webrip, the bass is severely limited. So it sounds pretty tinny as a result, which is why you might thing the drums sounds kind of midi-ish.

Secondly, as noted in the readme for the file, the songs cut off at least 5 seconds early.

So if people know that what they're listening to isn't really the full thing maybe that makes it better.
                    Originally posted by Gnomad
                    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

jeah hope that there are nice bridges between the songs.
                      I'm in love with cartoon showroom!
                      The O.C. Project
                      Right? hoeh'?

Comment

Fuck, missed the link by minutes it looks like... could someone repost or Megaupload?

Comment

Gathering Pebbles is great. I haven't heard a bad song yet. Way to go dredg.

Comment

this shit is amazing. low quality or not. fuckin a!

i only listened to seconds of each. this is easily their best yet in my opinion

Comment

thanks for the heads up!

syncing into to my iphone and im off to class!!!!!!!! (blunt celebration before hand of course)

Comment

The drums are one of the best parts of this record, I think.

Standouts for me are Pariah, Drunk Slide, Lightswitch, RUOK, Mourning this Morning, Cartoon Showroom, Quotes, Cellar/Horizon.

The core fan base will have the hardest time with Gathering Pebbles and Mourning this Morning, because those two are the most different from anything they've done before.
                                Last edited by rossimo; May 4, 2009, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X