Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the Pariah, the Parrot, the Delusion?

Regarding that article above, I honestly think it's related:

The ‘simplest answer’ is not necessarily the one most easily comprehended. Often it is the one with the fewest assumptions, rationalizations, and particularly special cases, or it is the most elegant idea.

Complexity can result, however, from the interactions among two or more simple phenomena. For example, simple fractal geometric rules of repetition, when applied at different scales, can result in apparently complex patterns such as branching river systems and branching trees. Molecular biologists have long puzzled over how simple amino acids made the evolutionary leap to complex DNA; now these researchers are exploring the possibility that a few simple rules may be responsible [Gleick, 1992c].

Comment

Originally posted by sangreal314 View Post
      the people talking about it? and you i guess? because you felt the need to post about it.
      I'd personally like to talk about the information we have about the record. Not the information everyone was guessing and complaining about before we knew anything.

Who or who did not whine about it being 10 songs is so irrelevant at this point it isnt even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrplyr7 View Post
        I'd personally like to talk about the information we have about the record. Not the information everyone was guessing and complaining about before we knew anything.

Who or who did not whine about it being 10 songs is so irrelevant at this point it isnt even funny.
        i didn't bring it up. i was only commenting on it. that's what we do here. if you don't like it skip it. read on. post something of importance.

Comment

Originally posted by sangreal314 View Post
          i didn't bring it up. i was only commenting on it. that's what we do here. if you don't like it skip it. read on. post something of importance.
          I didn't say you did. But I certainly touched a nerve, didn't I? Jesus.

I posted the album cover. Important enough?

Comment

I didn't say you did. But I certainly touched a nerve, didn't I? Jesus.

I posted the album cover. Important enough?
            no, i'm just fucking with you.

Comment

lol right.

Comment

lol right.
                sorry, i think i'm just in argumentative mood tonight.

Comment

me too. high five.

Comment

me too. high five.
                    punch in the eye.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

"The successful middle ground between avid justificationism and falsificationism is a concern with the power of evidence. Information is proportional to astonishment, or, in terms of information theory, the value of a piece of information is proportional to the improbability of that information." Just a little more information to add to my confusion?

Comment

Originally posted by rossimo View Post
                          "The successful middle ground between avid justificationism and falsificationism is a concern with the power of evidence. Information is proportional to astonishment, or, in terms of information theory, the value of a piece of information is proportional to the improbability of that information." Just a little more information to add to my confusion?
                          i don't need it.

Comment

Was just glancing at the Hi res cover art and saw in the symbol with the hand holding the branch, it looks like it says 'mask' in the design. Not sure what that is about.
                            BLOG
                            DEPTHS
                            RABBIT HOLE

Comment

my pants are soaking wet
                              - -- --- ----

Comment

Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X