Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Traversing's Sports Talk Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Traversing's Sports Talk Radio

Since when did greek become the official language on this board?

Comment

^ Greek? Or geek.
      ---
      I want a GIF of that dude making that diving catch into the pool on Monday night...with beer still in hand =D
      ---
      Happy Birthday to Tony Kornheiser and Spud Webb.

Happy Deathday to George Steinbrenner too. Might be a harsh thing to say, but I don't care. Hated that motherfucker with a passion.

Comment

Originally posted by dsv View Post
        I want a GIF of that dude making that diving catch into the pool on Monday night...with beer still in hand =D
        I know man, that was an awesome catch. They must have shown that replay at least 5 times and Chris Berman didn't mention once he had a beer in hand. Disappointing.
        Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

^ I know, right? I was thinking the same thing...and then, because of the mention of Tony K's birthday...it got me wondering if they said anything about it on PTI. For some reason, I stopped watching that show : /
          ---
          The Brewers suck.
          ---
          Happy Birthday to Barry Sanders and Max McGee (R.I.P.)

Comment

How did USA not win that game... FFFFUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!
            Originally posted by Ars Sycro
            I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

^ Is it really that big of a deal to you?

Comment

What's the point of even asking that question? If you don't care, then shut the fuck up.

Comment

^ I do care...just not that much. Sorry for making conversation...

Comment

you weren't making conversation you dong. admit it.

Comment

^ Why would I admit something that isn't true? OSC rarely ever talks to me. Why I keep trying is beyond me...

Comment

Please someone tell me they saw the fat kid in the crowd for the US's first goal doing the truffle shuffle? I hope someone makes a GIF of that.

Comment

^ Is it really that big of a deal to you?
                          Did you watch the game? I hate watching a game knowing that there's no reason my team should lose other than an epic choke job, then said team performs said epic choke job...

UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!

^ Why would I admit something that isn't true? OSC rarely ever talks to me. Why I keep trying is beyond me...
                          Don't take it personally. I really don't interact with people on here too much. I usually just poke my head in, maybe leave my 2 cents and bounce...

...that is unless you do want to take it personally. Then by all means, be my guest...
                          ---
                          Originally posted by Sittingsideways View Post
                          Please someone tell me they saw the fat kid in the crowd for the US's first goal doing the truffle shuffle? I hope someone makes a GIF of that.
                          The truffle shuffle kid was awesome. Here's the only gif I could find...

Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                          I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

As much as they may have choked, i think the announcer lady said it right. They missed like 3 or 4 goals by inches in the first 20 minutes and it just came back to haunt them. But if they did choke, it was in the shootout. What the hell kind of penalty kicks where those?

Thanks for the GIF

Comment

i really hope the lockout finally ends on Thursday! I need some football...
                              We are all part of the problem

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber View Post
                                Don't take it personally. I really don't interact with people on here too much. I usually just poke my head in, maybe leave my 2 cents and bounce...

...that is unless you do want to take it personally. Then by all means, be my guest...
                                No problem at all, man. You handled that perfectly. Thanks for letting me know for future reference :]
                                ---
                                On this day in history, Hank Aaron hit his 755th home run...the final home run of his career.

Happy Birthday to Ray Allen and Peter Forsberg.

Comment

Working...
                                X