Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

A sincere question for everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A sincere question for everyone.

Originally posted by Starving Artist View Post
    Now there's even more shame is pissing standing up in the stall so I sat.
    I hate urinals, I take a stall to pee in over a urinal any time one is available.
    ---
    Originally posted by tapirdrummer View Post
    Same. I went to this chinese food restaurant (now closed) and first I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. I happened to notice a guy in the toilet, just trying to push out some crap, so I was like whatever. An hour and a half later, we finish eating, and I go back in. The guy is still there, only there's shit-covered toilet paper all over the ground, it smells rancid as hell, and he's yelling things like 'OH FUCK', 'YEAH', and 'SHIT' in between all of the grunts and moans. It was hilarious.
    lol'd
    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Re: A sincere question for everyone.

Originally posted by redmosqui
      Story...

was drinking the other weekend...with my 2 kids and wife who works nights, not a common thing anymore...

Can in to piss.. In the bathroom in front of toilet was a stool for my kids who are potty training. I didn't feel like moving it. Also on the the toilet is a kiddie potty that attaches and swings up just like the lid, so that an adult can use the normal seat, and kids and lower the small "hole" for them. I lifted the kids seat, and stood my ground, straddleing the stool in front of toilet. I'm in that "oh god that's nice relief after my 10th beer mode." and then it happens. All of a sudden in what felt like slow motion, the kiddie seat starts to fall into place...down towards the seat, down, down, down...and I can't stop going...and boom. It hits the stream, I try to stop going, I try to stop the seat with my hand...I can not. Piss all over the seats, all over the floor, all over me and my shorts and my hands.

What do i do?

I finish, wipe it up with the baby wipes in the room, wash my hands, and go back out to the garage to finish my night with my friend "sammy" and "bud"....

What a night!
      please sir can i have another

this post made my night.
      Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Working...
      X