Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

A sincere question for everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sincere question for everyone.

Why has the belief that men should urinate while standing up become so widespread and accepted in society, while the opposite remains a stigma of sorts? What are your thoughts?
    Originally posted by Ars Sycro
    I want to walk around half-naked and in sequins and dressed like, I don't know, a pirate, maybe, proclaiming my heterosexuality.

Re: A sincere question for everyone.

i find if i ever sit down to pee (rare occasion) my body thinks i have to poop, and even if i dont have to, i end up pooping a little.

Comment

Originally posted by mmakara81 View Post
      i find if i ever sit down to pee (rare occasion) my body thinks i have to poop, and even if i dont have to, i end up pooping a little.
      HAHAHA! Thanks for that.
      last.fm

Comment

I'd rather not sit down and pee. My penis tends to accidently touch the toilet seat. I don't like that. I've seen girls pee standing up too. It was hilarious.

Comment

Yes.
          DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

The less contact with a toilet seat the better. I also like to pee on trees, fences, cats, shrubs, grass, and especially off of a pier. Men do these things. They are manly. Have you ever seen a man sitting on top of a fence peeing? No, because only women do that.
            I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
            I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
            A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
            To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

It's a primitive, animalistic instinct, isn't it? Look at animals, especially dogs.

If I had a dick I'd never sit on a public toilet seat again. Also, I think that if you sit down, it means your dick is so small that you're "safe," in that it won't touch the water or anything. Poor you with the small dick, right? So, yeah, it's a "guy thing."

Every sentence in this post is conjecture. Except for the part about sitting on a public toilet seat.

Comment

LOL, you'd have to have a horse sized cock to drop it in the water.

Especially at festivals I have a hard time taking a shit. I have no problem with the heat or the bad smell. But to sit there is really uncomfortable. I take care of it by taking a wad of papper beforehand nad grab my dick. Then I hold it safely until I'm done. One of my friend pussied out worse. He went into town and shat at a fucking hotel.

If I could shit standing up, I would.

Comment

Ahh, OK, so I was full of crap about that one. Fair enough.

Comment

really, it depends on how high the water in the toilet is
                    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by IKnockStuffDown View Post
                      really, it depends on how high the water in the toilet is
                      This. I can definitely say that I've dipped my dick in toilet water before... Not cool...

...or has anybody else pulled off the wake up in the morning with wood and having to poop and you pee between the lid and toilet onto the back of your knees trick?

I also hate it when I feel like I've got to drop a deuce and I never drop the bomb only to sit down to pee... God I hate that...
                      I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber View Post
                        This. I can definitely say that I've dipped my dick in toilet water before... Not cool...

...or has anybody else pulled off the wake up in the morning with wood and having to poop and you pee between the lid and toilet onto the back of your knees trick?

I also hate it when I feel like I've got to drop a deuce and I never drop the bomb only to sit down to pee... God I hate that...
                        Woah, that has actually happened to me. It usually isn't possible with the toilet I regulary use but this one had a wooden lid that had an opening so the stream somehow slipped through.

Another shit thing about peeing sitting down is when the piss somehow manages to bounce back and up onto your knees. I have yet to figure out why the fuck that happens, no matter how I adjust my penis...

Comment

Personally, I think the whole notion is a bunch of macho crap. That's just me. I sit down at home, but I will never sit down anywhere public. I have bad aim, so I wouldn't wanna get piss all over my own toilet.
                          ---
                          Originally posted by SimpatiK View Post
                          If I could shit standing up, I would.
                          I think there are funnels for that.
                          I want to walk around half-naked and in sequins and dressed like, I don't know, a pirate, maybe, proclaiming my heterosexuality.

Comment

so tonight brought up another good reason to sit...the occasional dual stream. you guys know what i'm talking about, rather than your usual stream, it splits off. one usually hits the bowl, the other the floor...and there's nothing you can do until it corrects itself. sure you can ease up on the pressure a bit, but there's no guarantee you're not just gonna end up with that errant stream dribbing down your thigh.

Comment

HOLY SHIT, this is of high comedic value for me... I definitely needed to see this thread tonight...

My Skydrive:https://cid-efc3e98cdde49c31.skydriv....com/home.aspx

Comment

Working...
                              X