Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

A sincere question for everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A sincere question for everyone.

Originally posted by tapirdrummer View Post
    Why has the belief that men should urinate while standing up become so widespread and accepted in society, while the opposite remains a stigma of sorts? What are your thoughts?
    What are my thoughts?

I think men should piss sitting down... holding their penis between their legs and under the toilet seat rim and the toilet bowl rim. That is what I think. Unless, of course, beer is involved, then the male has the right to "make a run for it" to the bathroom to dispose of the wicked alcohol stream causing bad blood. I truly hope you don't miss the encore performance while you're tending to your personal needs.

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber View Post
      This. I can definitely say that I've dipped my dick in toilet water before... Not cool...

...or has anybody else pulled off the wake up in the morning with wood and having to poop and you pee between the lid and toilet onto the back of your knees trick?

I also hate it when I feel like I've got to drop a deuce and I never drop the bomb only to sit down to pee... God I hate that...
      Agreed all around. I had the third happen recently (sorta). I went into the restroom at work and was unfortunate enough to have to go, but not badly enough. One of my co-workers, a top news anchor here in Idaho happened to be there too and in very close proximity to the urinal. He began talking, a lot. So attempting to avoid the shame of standing there with no stream for an unknown amount of time I quickly retrieved the goods and made b-line for the stall. Now there's even more shame is pissing standing up in the stall so I sat. Couldn't even work out a fart. Male bathroom etiquette is a pain in the ass. (pun?)

Originally posted by SimpatiK View Post
      Another shit thing about peeing sitting down is when the piss somehow manages to bounce back and up onto your knees. I have yet to figure out why the fuck that happens, no matter how I adjust my penis...
      It's a mystery for which no one has an answer.
      Originally posted by Gnomad
      Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
      Originally posted by noclevername
      stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

i hate it when i sit down to doo doo and you focus so much on the doo doo that you wipe your ass, flush, get up and then you go and sit down and realize you forgot to take a piss.

But yeah... always stand to pee. Unless im really hungover... and thus i do the constant hold to make sure my penis dosent touch the seat. Even if its my own seat... i just have this weird image of my penis rubbing up against the seat real hard and my pee hole opening while its all going on. Sorry about the graphic description, but i felt it needed to be said.
        Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Eve r mean to poopy but just pee and you're sitting down so you feel bad about peeing sitting down and try to force out a poopy. Only to hurt yourself by squirting out something that hasn't been churned long enough?

The answer is yes. For all of you. Cept girls. No girls allowed in this thread. Sorry trahtena, your post must be deleted. (but i cant do that, so somebody please do so)
          DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Girls can pee standing up, too...all we need is one of these fancy things...

Pee Standing Up! It's neat. It's discreet. GoGirl makes it simple. Stand and go!
            Elements of the past and the future combinin' to make somethin' not quite as good as either!

Comment

I sit down to piss at home because it's the only time I manage to get any reading done.
              Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
              Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

First the pubic hair thread and now this.

I fucking love threads like this.
                ---
                Originally posted by lmerr View Post
                No girls allowed in this thread. Sorry trahtena, your post must be deleted. (but i cant do that, so somebody please do so)
                Aww!

Comment

Haha. I'm sorry. I was a bit tipsy there. You are welcome everywhere. Who the fuck am I to tell you that haha.
                  DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by darshun View Post
                    HOLY SHIT, this is of high comedic value for me... I definitely needed to see this thread tonight...

Yeah I laughed pretty hard myself. Nice descriptive details too.

Originally posted by tapirdrummer View Post
                    I sit down at home, but I will never sit down anywhere public. I have bad aim, so I wouldn't wanna get piss all over my own toilet.

Yup me 2...not cuz I have bad aim though. Cuz of this:

Originally posted by mmakara81 View Post
                    ...the occasional dual stream. you guys know what i'm talking about, rather than your usual stream, it splits off. one usually hits the bowl, the other the floor...and there's nothing you can do until it corrects itself. sure you can ease up on the pressure a bit, but there's no guarantee you're not just gonna end up with that errant stream dribbing down your thigh.
                    So true LMAO

Originally posted by Sittingsideways View Post
                    i hate it when i sit down to doo doo and you focus so much on the doo doo that you wipe your ass, flush, get up and then you go and sit down and realize you forgot to take a piss.
                    This never happens to me. The piss just automatically comes out right after my shit passes through.
                    Last edited by dsv; September 5, 2009, 12:19 AM.

Comment

This is somewhat related. Anybody ever let loose a massive shit in a busy public restroom? I've always wanted to do this, but I tend to wait around for everybody to leave. Yes, this hurts. But its hard to listen to tell if anyone is in there.

The town I live in is pretty small and we have a really fucking shitty mall (if you want to call it that) that you would be lucky to see 10 people walking around in. So I had to take a shit really bad so thought it would be a good place to go. What pissed me off is that somehow 5 different dudes came in to piss while I was in there. It sucks because this wasn't the good, happy poops, but the gnarly explosive shit that has been brewing for a while. I came out and my girlfriend was laughing her ass off because she knew that all those guys went in there and that it was the reason it took so long.
                      DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Haha. I'm sorry. I was a bit tipsy there. You are welcome everywhere. Who the fuck am I to tell you that haha.
                        Fantastic! And I'm a "bit tipsy" right now myself.

I'll tell a secret. I have horrid timid bladder. Cannot go if someone else is there. Cannot. Not. No.

Comment

This is somewhat related. Anybody ever let loose a massive shit in a busy public restroom? I've always wanted to do this, but I tend to wait around for everybody to leave. Yes, this hurts. But its hard to listen to tell if anyone is in there.
                          I'm the same way. I try to wait until everyone leaves. But if it's rush hour, and I know it's going to be loud, I'll flush and then let one go, with hopes that the sound of the flush drowns out the sound of my shit. But that's always a last resort. I'd rather hang in the stall for 15 minutes and wait for some privacy.
                          - -- --- ----

Comment

On the flip side, I have been in there to hear somebody else let one rip. It was shamefully hilarious.
                            DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

On the flip side, I have been in there to hear somebody else let one rip. It was shamefully hilarious.
                              Same. I went to this chinese food restaurant (now closed) and first I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. I happened to notice a guy in the toilet, just trying to push out some crap, so I was like whatever. An hour and a half later, we finish eating, and I go back in. The guy is still there, only there's shit-covered toilet paper all over the ground, it smells rancid as hell, and he's yelling things like 'OH FUCK', 'YEAH', and 'SHIT' in between all of the grunts and moans. It was hilarious.
                              Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                              I want to walk around half-naked and in sequins and dressed like, I don't know, a pirate, maybe, proclaiming my heterosexuality.

Comment

I am not a timid pisser and I will piss sitting down if I am taking a crap or if it is the middle of the night and I don't want to miss the bowl in the dark.
                                sigpic
                                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                                happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Working...
                                X