Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something depressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Nothing will ever compare to the bathrooms at the UF dorms.  It was so bad my girlfriend refused to go in there... she would walk five minutes away to the staff bathrooms three buildings over.

it is highly unlikely that a bathroom in a house that only guys live in will ever be clean.
      http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
      seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

• I can be a 5 year old too. Oh wait, we already knew that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
          Nothing will ever compare to the bathrooms at the UF dorms.  It was so bad my girlfriend refused to go in there... she would walk five minutes away to the staff bathrooms three buildings over.
          Heh, that bad? :lol: I hear people in dorms here complaining about the toilets and bath rooms - thanks god i don't like in Halls.

I keep it clean for the ladies and to top up my OCD's.
          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Originally posted by Trathena
            Idiocracy

Comment

• a very under appreciated movie
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• How so? It was an idiotic setup* and the only humor was derived from  bad fart or sex jokes.

*Education has more to do with intelligence than genes.
                Nuture over nature

Edit: If the part about why the world became as dumb as it was, was based in a more realistic scenario, it'd still have been a shitty movie.. Why would anyone with above average intelligence write a movie that could amount to nothing but a large stinking pile of toilet humor? I hope Mike Judge doesn't misuse his talents like that again

Comment

• The premise was fantastic and I view the sex and fart jokes as a satire on today's over reliance on them how it serves to dumb people down.  It is a flawed movie in many ways but still a great satire.
                  sigpic
                  We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifeboy
                    Why would anyone with above average intelligence write a movie that could amount to nothing but a large stinking pile of toilet humor? I hope Mike Judge doesn't misuse his talents like that again
                    Sounds like someone needs some Brawndo.

Fuck you, I'm eating.

Comment

• Funniest Dan Savage column ever:

I realize Savage Love is a sex-advice column (as evidenced by much vulgar language), but I'm going to ask anyway.

(1) What is your definition of love?

(2) How do you know if you're in "love"?

(3) How do you know if they're the "one"?

Anonymous

(1) Love is making out with someone after you've blown a load on his/her face.

(2) You know you're in love when you're eating breakfast in a restaurant together the morning after he/she blew a load on your face and you suddenly realize that you didn't wash your face when you got out of bed that morning and you don't care.

(3) You know he/she is the one when he/she realizes that you've just realized that you're eating breakfast in a restaurant the morning after he/she blew a load on your face and you didn't wash your face when you got out of bed that morning and he/she smiles, leans over the table, and gives you a kiss.

Comment

• awesome.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Yay, i had loads of free yogurt today, they were handing them out at Paddington before my epic departure.

I haven't had yogurt in... years... Nostalgic yogurt
                          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• one of the ask drew questions brings up a good point:
                            Who would win if the members of dredg had to battle it out?

I for one agree with the poster and think Dino would win.

Comment

• Drew is he's drunk.

Comment

• I think there was a cockroach in my taco truck burrito and I am disgusted.

Comment

Working...
                                X