Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more than any other place in the US, but I want to know because when I travel I like to know I can get stoned and laid without difficulty.
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• well, didn't keep my eyes out for either...but you can walk around town drinking alcohol if you like....absenth is sold almost everywhere...
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Originally posted by 0piat0
        I dont understand why RockimRing didnt consider you at this 2006 RockimRing show.
        So bad.
        Maybe negotations broken down?
        Originally posted by trog frog
        we just played it......
        hahaha...wow.

Comment

• That's alright, that bastard told me the show in SF wasn't sold out... Drew's getting a boot in the spine.

Comment

• maybe he thought you were refering to the day one concert coming up?

or maybe you should just boot him in the spine / punch him in the face anyway.

especially if they don't play whoa is me

Added after 6 minutes:

or, you could always just give drew a scare into doing what you want....

Comment

• That guy looks like he just got done jerking off... and he freaks out over the King being there, but dude, he's just going to give him a burger... I can't think of a better time to recieve a burger.

"Man, that was a good jerk. What?! A HAMBURGER!? Can this day get any better? I submit that it canNOT!"

Comment

• I think Gnomad is the Burger King . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
                  I think Gnomad is the Burger King . . .
                  Holy shit.

Epiphany of the century.
                  Originally posted by Gnomad
                  I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                  do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

• ... they're on to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
                      no more than any other place in the US, but I want to know because when I travel I like to know I can get stoned and laid without difficulty.

try Amsterdam....i'm 100% sure you would have no problem with either considering you can buy pot at coffee shops and there is a redlight district with tons of sluts. Holland is a cool country anyways so it would be worth visiting.

ok so i'm the cool one who just read past posts and saw that you have already been there....so yeah...disregard the above statement
                      i was looking down at you smiling up at me....

Comment

• ...so who wants to get neked?

Added after 1 hours 9 minutes:

FINE!! i'll just go skinny-dipping myself...

Comment

• I'm always naked when I browse these forums

Comment

• i can see your foot

Comment

• Originally posted by ttellahj
                              try Amsterdam....i'm 100% sure you would have no problem with either considering you can buy pot at coffee shops and there is a redlight district with tons of sluts. Holland is a cool country anyways so it would be worth visiting.
                              ok so i'm the cool one who just read past posts and saw that you have already been there....so yeah...disregard the above statement
                              Yeah, I have been there five times now. I would like to go someplace else in Europe but I can't justify spending that much money to go somewhere else Unless I know I can get high and laid there.
                              sigpic
                              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• re: ................

`1234567890-=~!@#$%^&*()_+

Comment

Working...
                                X