Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate that game... welcome back, et. How was Italy?

Comment

• I love Drews way of answering moronic questions

Comment

• re: ................

I would never answer any of those questions... because they're all lame.

Especially that lengthy question about "how come my best friend looks like you sometimes?"...

I'd set them up with some free tickets and then backhand 'em once they showed up.

Comment

• Yeah, exactly, I'm amazed that he's actually responding to every thread...
          His response to that thread you mentioned made me laugh out loud..

Comment

• italy was very italy. tourist traps and great history....all rolled into one.

i came to the conclusion that i partially don't understand why some people who gush about italy and how it's so different from america don't see that it isn't.....not completely

it's a place with people in it, just like any other. big cities, like rome, are overrun by tourists, making wanting to live there a near impossibility / undesired thought in the mind of most people. the non-touristy country towns were nice n' quite and in essance are really a lot like the non-touristy country towns of america.....only replace bottles of moonshine with wine...and the broken english with....italian accented broken english.

hrm....this really isn't turning out to be a good selling proposal for people to go on the trip i did...so, to flop.....this trip was really fun and it really is/was/will be very interesting over there. the fact that you can still see all the ruins, integrated into the cities and still get a feel for what it was like back then, really make it a very cool place to visit. regardless of my comment above....to see the differences between the us and italy...you have to go to the outskirts of the cities and into the quite towns. there, the places may not seem to look too different, as they're mostly away from the attractions and remains of physical history, but it's where you see how the people truly live and that was the most fun part of the whole trip. that and the food. they like to eat over there.....or drink espresso and smoke lots of cigs.....both really.

1 more thing
            their pizza doesn't taste that different either. a misconception a lot of people have. pizza is pizza unless it's a bowl of cereal....
            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
            you're pretty narcissistic
            enjoy that, nobody else does.
            Originally posted by Madklikor
            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Cool...

Comment

• Yeah, but, c'mon - the Italian men were gorgeous, right . . . ?

Either way, hope it was all right. At least you got to check it out.

Added after 3 minutes:

And, yeah, I wasn't even gonna read every question/answer in the "Ask Drew" section, though I'm sure some of Drew's responses were awesome . . .

Comment

• my little synopsis aside, i had an excellent time there, and would do it again. and there were a lot of really unattractive people in italy...granted...many of them were probably american tourists.

drew's responses are always something of smirk to laugh value.

Comment

• everytime i come here, i realize how ugly my avatar and my broken sig look, and everytime i try to fix it, and everytime nothing happens.

GAK!

Comment

• TREATED!!!

Added after 7 minutes:

For a minute there, my hair looked like a longer version of Willy Wonka a la Depp's hair.

I wish I was Willy Wonka. I'd be such a fucking bastard.

Comment

• re: ................

Jawbreakerrrrrrrs.....

:shock:

Comment

• Originally posted by evasivetear
                          italy was very italy. tourist traps and great history....all rolled into one.

i came to the conclusion that i partially don't understand why some people who gush about italy and how it's so different from america don't see that it isn't.....not completely

it's a place with people in it, just like any other. big cities, like rome, are overrun by tourists, making wanting to live there a near impossibility / undesired thought in the mind of most people. the non-touristy country towns were nice n' quite and in essance are really a lot like the non-touristy country towns of america.....only replace bottles of moonshine with wine...and the broken english with....italian accented broken english.

hrm....this really isn't turning out to be a good selling proposal for people to go on the trip i did...so, to flop.....this trip was really fun and it really is/was/will be very interesting over there. the fact that you can still see all the ruins, integrated into the cities and still get a feel for what it was like back then, really make it a very cool place to visit. regardless of my comment above....to see the differences between the us and italy...you have to go to the outskirts of the cities and into the quite towns. there, the places may not seem to look too different, as they're mostly away from the attractions and remains of physical history, but it's where you see how the people truly live and that was the most fun part of the whole trip. that and the food. they like to eat over there.....or drink espresso and smoke lots of cigs.....both really.

1 more thing
                          their pizza doesn't taste that different either. a misconception a lot of people have. pizza is pizza unless it's a bowl of cereal....

Is prostitution legal there and is pot readily available? If so then I will go there.
                          sigpic
                          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• sure, why not

Comment

• Heh, no seriously.
                              sigpic
                              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• i thought des moines was a hotbed of hookers and weed......
                                http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Working...
                                X