Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re: ................

Put a fork in that bad boy of yours....

And stand nearby!

:twisted:

Added after 2 minutes:

Today is H-Ween.

It still feels like a regular day. I believe I have officially lost all anticipation towards any holiday (including my birthday). I'm just not feeling it anymore, damnit! I will read and write and play music and play games and eat and shit... celebrating holidays has been crossed off.

Comment

• Yeah, spirits have dwindled. Plus, everything is too commercialized for my tastes. I think I'm going to make my own Halloween in May. It'll be awesome.

Comment

What will it be called?

You have to have a title....

Comment

• It will be called Neewollah.

Comment

Did you mean to type the title backwards or did it do the ol' switch-a-roo on you after you typed it frontwards?

:lol:

Comment

• Heavens to Betsy!

"ol' switch-a-roo". That's crazy talk. Stop being so crazy, Ooger.

Comment

What?

It's Halloween and I'm all set as crazy talk!

...I know, I know. I said I didn't celebrate holidays anymore. I don't.

Comment

• Why must Downy smell so delicious?

Added after 1 minutes:

Who else thinks Ooga should dress up as raccoon Mario? (raises hand)

Comment

• According to my last.fm, over half the music I listened to last week was Mew

Comment

• HI SMILES MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY IN MY TUMMY YUM
                      Hahahaha.

Comment

Yeah.. and maybe before I go out later I can give birth to a few kids and dress them up like little coins that just don't make sense.

You should dress up like a leaf.

Or a BLACK HEART!!! AHH! HA! HA! HA! HAAAAAA!!

Comment

• *looks at signature* I'm really digging gnomads musical tastes

Added after 1 minutes:

Originally posted by zah
                          Hahahaha.
                          You get ten bonus points for being the first to comment on that.. You can cash them via the bonusmachine, next door

Comment

• Originally posted by Ooga
                            Yeah.. and maybe before I go out later I can give birth to a few kids and dress them up like little coins that just don't make sense.

You should dress up like a leaf.

Or a BLACK HEART!!! AHH! HA! HA! HA! HAAAAAA!!
                            That. is. brilliant. Coin children. Those silly bastards.

And I'm wearing all black. I'll just pretend I'm a black heart. Maybe I'll rip a cow's heart out and plop it on my head. Ya know, just for the effect.

Originally posted by KB
                            You get ten bonus points for being the first to comment on that.. You can cash them via the bonusmachine, next door
                            Fuck yeah, I says.

Added after 2 minutes:

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay-uh-aaaaaaaay, all I wanna do is rock.

If this was any other day. I'd turn and walk the other way. But today. I'll stay. Not walk. Away.

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
                              And I'm wearing all black. I'll just pretend I'm a black heart. Maybe I'll rip a cow's heart out and plop it on my head. Ya know, just for the effect.
                              Wow... why don't you just go as a fucking Pretender then?

:lol:

Comment

• I loved that show. Jarod (or however he spelled his name in the show, though we all know Jared is the correct/sexy spelling) was hot.

Added after 3 minutes:

I wonder what'll happen if I put a Skittle in the microwave for 5 minutes. It would be cool if it exploded. Cool for me, not the person who'd have to clean it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X