Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Fair To Midland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fair To Midland

kthxbuddy

Comment

Originally posted by SomeHomelessGuy View Post
      Pimp of Pimps, I say.
      I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
      I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
      A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
      To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

headline show on an off date on the Evanescence UK tour you say? What, it's only an hour away in Sheffield? and it's only SEVEN QUID IN...I'll have some of THAT... hia Thank Yau!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by barneystorm View Post
          headline show on an off date on the Evanescence UK tour you say? What, it's only an hour away in Sheffield? and it's only SEVEN QUID IN...I'll have some of THAT... hia Thank Yau!!!!
          What the fuck is a quid?

Comment

About a buck and a half!!!

Comment

Evanescence UK tour
              oh no they're back

Comment

WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE IN EUROPE SEEING THEM BEFORE ME?! GOD DAMN THEIR BOOKING MANAGER!
                Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

About a buck and a half!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
                    WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE IN EUROPE SEEING THEM BEFORE ME?! GOD DAMN THEIR BOOKING MANAGER!
                    To be fair, most people would go to Europe before Kansas City.
                    Originally posted by Gnomad
                    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
                      Most people are lame.

I say that regardless of your comment. I think I can say with safe certainty that most people are, in fact, lame. Hence, your argument is moot.

Comment

I'm not lame, I'd rather go to Europe. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
                          Depends where in Europe, but I agree.... but this is the same band that plays lots of places in the midwest nobody would ever want to go... just not KC.
                          ---
                          Like their spring tour, which stopped in Cedar Falls, Tulsa and Oklahoma City. Those last 2 are only 2 hours apart... it was probably basically the same crowd!
                          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

That just kind of sums up the difference between UK/US touring... A lot of tours in the UK would have 4 or 5 shows on a tour in a two hour radius of each other - for instance I live in Manchester which is a regular stopping off point for most tours- within two hours I have Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Stoke, Sheffield, Nottingham plus another half a dozen towns that get regular gigs from touring bands.

Not many people would consider travelling a couple of hours to see a band unless they were only doing one show or it was something really special.

Mind you, with the price of petrol (that's 'gas' to you!) that's hardly surprising- I know yours has gone up a lot in price but ours is still more than double what you pay!!

Comment

Anyone mind posting inter.funda.stifle again? Having trouble finding it.
                              - -- --- ----

Comment

Do you have a google account with access to Drive?
                                ---
                                Ummm, so Fairtomidland.com is no longer active. I'm hoping it just fell through the cracks since it seemed to be Brett's baby.
                                ---
                                Shit, it sounds like Fair to Midland is falling completely apart. A didn't even notice the original post when he made it, but apparently Brett made a post on Facebook about what is going on with the band and it sounds pretty gloomy. They are apparently in debt, have no label, no management, and are spread out across the country.

Reading between the lines, it seems like Andrew is just going more and more his own way.

Comment

Working...
                                X