Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

An Apoology

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot on.
    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

You pretty much just established that you are a loser.   

Comment

did you mention that you think he's a fucktard?
        http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

I think he was mesmerized by the pretty pictures, I am pretty sure he couldn't understand the words.
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenjiro
            THE WORDS!!! THEY ARE LIKE KNIVES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by erikpemberton
              Originally posted by Zenjiro
              THE WORDS!!! THEY ARE LIKE KNIVES!!!
              LPP, were you abused as a child?  If so I understand.

Comment

Zenjiro, I haven't exactly read a lot of your posts, but I'll give you a bit of advice here. If you're attempting to apologize for something YOU have done, you should never, ever, ever, ever, EVER mention something someone else did to you within it. Even if someone else acts poorly in response to your apology, you shouldn't resort back to your old strategy (See: Randomly typing whatever random words come to your head).

Make your apology for what you've done. You lose sincerity if you do anything but. Don't talk about how you were wronged. Apologize for what you did, take whatever consequences it entails, be mature about it, and move on.

Comment

i think that guy knows what he's talking about....he created mario.
                  http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

this has been the single most interesting thread on this board in months. I would like to thank fucktards for mating and creating other fucktards who create these threads to amuse our every day lifes.

i have no hilarious gifs or jpegs, but im pretty sure EROCK PEMBY shored it up for us.
                    Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

My job is to make you smile.

Comment

you need to change your avatar and you need to change your quote... i hate people that say that dredg sounds like u2... i hate bono with every inch of my body.
                        Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Bono has done some great things on the humanitarian side. Also The Joshua Tree is one the greatest albums of all time. The power-pop, romantic comedy soundtrack music they're making nowadays is quite annoying though. I'd say Matroshka is the only track I've ever made the U2-dredg correlation. Other than that, I see no similarities.

okay, I’m done. I just had to add to the U2-dredg discussion, not the Zenjiro-thing. I prefer to stay far away from threads like this. If anyone wants start a U2-dredg discussion thread, I'd be happy to add to it.

peace.

Comment

Originally posted by kata rokkar
                            Bono has done some great things on the humanitarian side. Also The Joshua Tree is one the greatest albums of all time. The power-pop, romantic comedy soundtrack music they're making nowadays is quite annoying though. I'd say Matroshka is the only track I've ever made the U2-dredg correlation. Other than that, I see no similarities.

okay, I’m done. I just had to add to the U2-dredg discussion, not the Zenjiro-thing. I prefer to stay far away from threads like this. If anyone wants start a U2-dredg discussion thread, I'd be happy to add to it.

peace.
                            And you also like M.I.A. so it doesn't surprise me.  

Comment

dude, you are a dick.

Comment

This is dumb and pointless.
                                Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                                Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
                                X