Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

An Apoology

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Apoology

I would like to apologize to everyone here and most of the time people would take shots at me where I wasn't even doing anything and I got pissed off.  That kind of stuff is childish is, and if I'm going to be banned then ban those people as well.  But yeah, please do not ban me, but one thing, these shots at me and my girlfriend have got to stop.  Most of you people who are doing it are in your twenties and that's just sad.  If you don't like me, then block me.  Simple as that.  

and remember

"The bitches who be beggin' always end up bleedin'"
                                                               -Ice Cube

Re: An Apoology

Originally posted by Zenjiro
    But yeah, please do not ban me, but one thing, these shots at me and my girlfriend have got to stop.
    When was this? Was it in that post you made about your girlfriend being a slut?
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Well, I would like to start out by saying this...nobody but you started any of the shit that was going on. It was you who posted a conversation between you and your ex girlfriend, then going on to say that you spit on her. You were only asking to be ridiculed and judged when you said that.

Second. Your apology makes no grammatical sense.

Third. I do not recall any shots at your girlfriend aside from those which were in agreement with something YOU said in the first place. Maybe if you hadn't brought up your relationship trouble in the first place, nobody would have said anything about your girlfriend.

If anyone should be banned, it is you. Not anyone else.

Comment

Dude, it's cool that you're trying to make an effort to apologize... But you seriously can't be surprised that people react to you the way they do when you make the comments you make...

Man up... live by the sword, die by the sword...
        Originally posted by Ars Sycro
        I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Man, it's about time you started taking the internet seriously!  Wouldn't it be sad if your only outlet for teenage angst were taken away from you?  You'd have to fill your time spitting on your slut girlfriend!

Yeah, that was called for.  Fuck, even Ars is bagging on you.  You're a joke.  End of story.  Quit starting new threads and picking fights just to bring more attention to yourself.

This kid has done nothing but antagonize other members and cause drama.  I can't recall a SINGLE post where something was contributed to this board that anyone else cared about.  

Would've helped a lot of people as it helped me get out some things on my mind, but as usual a very immature individual ruined the topic (I don't think I have to say any names as he's been called out on it before and I've PMed another user on this board about him back and forth with someone who doesn't like him either).
          Just shit like that.  If there's such a thing as a vote to ban this fucking sweaty cumrag, consider my vote cast.

P.S.  Zenjiro - notice how instead of spit, there's a smile on my girlfriend's face.  That's because I treat her with respect.

Comment

P.S.  Zenjiro - notice how instead of spit, there's a smile on my girlfriend's face.  That's because I treat her with respect.
            As true as that statement is, it's the funniest thing I've read all day. Thank you for making my shitty day better.
            http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
            seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by erikpemberton
              Man, it's about time you started taking the internet seriously!  Wouldn't it be sad if your only outlet for teenage angst were taken away from you?  You'd have to fill your time spitting on your slut girlfriend!

Yeah, that was called for.  Fuck, even Ars is bagging on you.  You're a joke.  End of story.  Quit starting new threads and picking fights just to bring more attention to yourself.

This kid has done nothing but antagonize other members and cause drama.  I can't recall a SINGLE post where something was contributed to this board that anyone else cared about.  

Would've helped a lot of people as it helped me get out some things on my mind, but as usual a very immature individual ruined the topic (I don't think I have to say any names as he's been called out on it before and I've PMed another user on this board about him back and forth with someone who doesn't like him either).
              Just shit like that.  If there's such a thing as a vote to ban this fucking sweaty cumrag, consider my vote cast.
              And you're also an immature douchebag.  Great, your girlfriend is smiling in those pics, but wat really goes on?  I'm 18 and still learning.  I got mad because she hurt me and my immediate reaction was to spit in her face.  I since apologized to her and we're fine now,  you must really be obsessed with me and my little life to remember every single detail from shit that is like 4 or 5 months old.  Get off my nut sack.  

Comment

Erik..I swear I've met your gf or your gf's twin.
                allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SoundscapeMN
                  Erik..I swear I've met your gf or your gf's twin.
                  Not unless you've been to the Bay Area a lot... she has lived here all her life, just like me.

Send a pic... she'd probably get a kick out of it.

Added after 2 minutes:

you're also an immature douchebag.
                  I got mad because she hurt me and my immediate reaction was to spit in her face.
                  It's amazing you can still type under the weight of all that irony.  Keep talking, clown.

Comment

is this a serious subject?

i do not recall anything like this going down, to tell you the truth i post on this board because everyone can bag on anyone and usually no one gives a shit. But sounds like this dude needs to just drop the shit out of it, and if you get banned you get banned, just create another name man... jeez. Its a messageboard, im embarrased to say that im a member of one... let alone two, and your kickin and scratching to pretty much JUST keep your name... i agree man up.

and pemberton, i as well swear ive met your gf... and you need to get a new haircut.
                    Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Originally posted by Sittingsideways
                      and pemberton, i as well swear ive met your gf...
                      More likely, since you're local.

and you need to get a new haircut.
                      And screw you, buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by erikpemberton
                        And screw you, buddy!
                        Wishing will get you no where.
                        sigpic
                        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Its a messageboard, im embarrased to say that im a member of one... let alone two, and your kickin and scratching to pretty much JUST keep your name...
                          This deserves quoting, because it's so true.

Erik, your girlfriend is sexy-hot.  But I've never met her, dammit!

Comment

Re: An Apoology

But yeah, please do not ban me, but one thing, these shots at me and my girlfriend have got to stop.  Most of you people who are doing it are in your twenties and that's just sad.
                            Since when are you and your girlfriend some sort of sacred cow?  As for our ages, it is hard not to sink down into the gutter when there is a pig squealing up at us from the muck.

"The bitches who be beggin' always end up bleedin'"
                                                                                       -Ice Cube
                            It's the moronic shit like that is the most amusing of your angry little tirades.
                            sigpic
                            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Jesus, what happened to the formatting here?

Comment

Working...
                              X