Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

so...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so...

Uncited information on wikipedia can not be trusted.

Comment

Usually it can be trusted. I'd bet that "Fade Into Orange" is accurate. It's very dredgy.

Comment

I've been avoiding this site hoping to not have expectations. I'm interested in knowing the release date, title and cover, thats it. I want an unspoiled experience this time around.
        DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

The record is definitely not titled "Fade to Orange."
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Originally posted by lmerr View Post
            I've been avoiding this site hoping to not have expectations. I'm interested in knowing the release date, title and cover, thats it. I want an unspoiled experience this time around.
            Well if you wanted an unspoiled experience this time fer dredg's new record you will be disappointed. It's all top Billboard Top 10 covers from the last two years.
            How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorry But Its Over View Post
              Usually it can be trusted. I'd bet that "Fade Into Orange" is accurate. It's very dredgy.
              pre Pariah announcement wiki listed the fourth album as named "Quotes"

Comment

Originally posted by lmerr View Post
                You will have a new dredg record within a few months. I'd recommend sticking to the band's official site or their Twitter feed if you just want the bare minimum as its available. I know people are a bit weirded out by the tight lid on this right now, but its all part of a bigger strategy. Point being, it's not like they're just going to quietly release it. Info will be available before the record comes out.

"Fade to Orange" is just the first fake title this time around. I'll keep an eye out on here to confirm what is and isn't real so we don't have as much BS this time through.
                I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Another interview dated February 3, 2011 with bassist Drew Roulette revealed the name of the album to be "El Cielo 2: Electric Boogaloo" and the release date to be April 26, 2011.
                  I kind of lol'd.

Comment

Quote:
                    Another interview dated February 3, 2011 with bassist Drew Roulette revealed the name of the album to be "El Cielo 2: Electric Boogaloo" and the release date to be April 26, 2011.

that's hilarious if you listen to Minus the Bear. (Get me Naked 2: electric boogaloo
                    How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

-Gnomad

Comment

i think Dino quit the band...

Comment

Originally posted by SimpatiK View Post
                        i think Dino quit the band...
                        Blatantly just a twitter joke?

Comment

ok the mike portnoy bit actually made me laugh out loud

Comment

What I learned from dredg-related twitter feeds: there is a documentary film version of The Spirit Molecule, hosted by Joe Rogan.

I want to see this film.
                            A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

I like the current title on wikipedia: "Everyone on the Traversingboard.net website is a loser and should do something productive instead of arguing whether or not they prefer Fat Gavin to Skinny Gavin PT IV., April 26, 2011".

Comment

Is the album going to be similar to those live instrumentals they did in the summer '09 or 2010 (I think that's when it was; Coachella?)? If so, I'm not too excited, but I'll give it a spin anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X