Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

so...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so...

what's going on? is the record coming out any time soon? why all the silence? isn't the time between them turning in the record and the release date supposed to be for promotion? anyone seen any of that? are they going to tour? it looks like they're not listed on sxsw anymore. are they kicking dino out of the band? (tweet to limousines about keeping the italian, because they don't want him anymore) haha. this place is so dead. anyone know anything?

Re: so...

I'm still hoping that record comes out at the end of March and I haven't read anything that says otherwise.

Comment

Hoping to come on here one day and just see a burst of information about the album as well as what's gonna happen as far as promotion, but this still hasn't happened....

Keeping optimistic though.

Comment

so yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperKK View Post
          I'm still hoping that record comes out at the end of March and I haven't read anything that says otherwise.
          Hate to be the one to break it to you, but...

Originally posted by vsd
          ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

If Dino comes out here with The Limousines on Friday, I'll try and get some info.
            Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
            Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

the album is definitely coming out in april...is going to be released in the late teens.
              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear View Post
                the album is definitely coming out in april...is going to be released in the late teens.
                do they have a title for it yet?

Comment

As far as I know they have a release date, a title, and album artwork. I think that people are just unaccustomed to this sort of mystique around a release, especially for a band that had each of their previous records leak months in advance of official release.
                  Originally posted by Gnomad
                  I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                  Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                  do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

I really wish they did studio clips on youtube or something. Not enough to give away any of the songs, but just enough to keep everyone interested and guessing what to expect come time of release.

Comment

I'd like a title, tracklist and promotional single soon...

Comment

Originally posted by SimpatiK View Post
                        I'd like a title, tracklist and promotional single soon...
                        Theirs an album title on wikipedia, any truth to it?

Comment

"Fade Into Orange" goes with that April 2011 logo they keep posting. I like the title, very original. Reminds me a lot of Catch Without Arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamis who? View Post
                            Theirs an album title on wikipedia, any truth to it?
                            it says he gave the album title and release date in an interview. but there is no link to the interview. anyone know where we can find this interview?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Nit View Post
                              Hate to be the one to break it to you, but...

Comment

Working...
                              X