Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Information Video Shoot and Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Information video shoot pictures.

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
    October 2005? Shut the hell up, noob.
    Says the guy who registered 5 months before me

Originally posted by penguinintheroom
    2001, anyone?
    Elitest.

Oh who the fuck am I kidding, I never post anyways.
    A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

Originally posted by Fawst View Post
      Says the guy who registered 5 months before me

Elitest.

Oh who the fuck am I kidding, I never post anyways.
      Actually, I was member in 2004, but it wasn't under the same name. Forgot the login info and never used it again. This name was made in December 2004, but in the transfer, it reset my join date to May 2005.

Holy crap, I've been coming to this board for 5 years.

What have I done with my life?!

Comment

Information would be a better song to be played more on MTV and VH1 than Bug Eyes.
        At least I hope so!
        Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

I love how an argument about who has been a fan of a band longer always boils down to when they registered on the board.

I've been seeing dredg longer than all you noobs but my registration date surely doesn't indicate that. omg. lol. omgz.

Comment

yeah, seriously. but anyway, the release is a little over a month away and still no real preorder from the band to speak of.

Comment

haha elitist. you must not have read my whole post. but that's okay. i could care less. i just think it's cool to see all the new people mix with those who have been around for forever.

i like gtrplyr7's post much more.
              ---
              and i really hope they get huge after this album. but like some have said, we thought that would happen last album. it's hard to listen to dredg and not occasionally wonder how they've managed to stay hidden for so long. just about everyone i share them with is blown away.
              words always ebbing, never flowing

Comment

i know what you mean man. hell, even my dad thinks theyre hot shit.

Comment

Don't worry, Fawst. We know we got the joke.

Comment

This is what I wonder as well. They are a dimond, they have to be much bigger! I often catch myself thinking about that and what is "wrong" - the way they are promoted or what? I doubt anybody can answer that, but... There are so many band that are not even close to their talent and they sell much more. I just can't get it!
                    And I share the same, I turned a bunch of people into them.

And I was hoping to have the album preordered at their official site by the end of April too.
                    There are still a few days to go...

Comment

they need to pump out 3-4 singles. none of this one and done nonsense.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this. I thought the bug eyes video was pretty good.
                        BLOG
                        DEPTHS
                        RABBIT HOLE

Comment

Originally posted by penguinintheroom View Post
                          they need to pump out 3-4 singles. none of this one and done nonsense.
                          Do you think another single could have helped CWA? Honest question.

Comment

not my favorite on the album, but catch without arms (song) or possibly ode to the sun could have helped them out. of course, it would have needed to be plugged all over, which i don't think interscope really did with bug eyes.

they gave up on dredg. don't believe it was on all the albums, but many of the early presses had a sticker reading: 'featuring bug eyes and matroshka.'

that makes me think they were primed and ready to put both out, but it got shot down by someone somewhere in the process. so, no way to know, but that album has so many catchy songs, you have to think one would stick with enough exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinintheroom View Post
                              not my favorite on the album, but catch without arms (song) or possibly ode to the sun could have helped them out. of course, it would have needed to be plugged all over, which i don't think interscope really did with bug eyes.

they gave up on dredg. don't believe it was on all the albums, but many of the early presses had a sticker reading: 'featuring bug eyes and matroshka.'

that makes me think they were primed and ready to put both out, but it got shot down by someone somewhere in the process. so, no way to know, but that album has so many catchy songs, you have to think one would stick with enough exposure.
                              The title track from CWA wouldn't have helped anything.

However, I do agree with "Ode..." being a single. That is easily one of their most energetically flowing songs. No questions there.

Comment

That's why I say I think/hope Information can do it! It's a beautiful and very strong song that can get popular easily. I just hope it will be given the chance of enough airtime!
                                They deserve it!

Comment

Working...
                                X