Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

To anyone who has seen dredg on TOC...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bwaha. thanks guys. it was a very cute moment of my life. i will surely never forget it.

thanks, futuresmydesign! i worked pretty darn hard on that mosaic. because i couldnt use red grout because it could stain the ceramic pieces.. so i had to use white grout and then hand paint it red with a very small paintbrush.. that was a bitch.. but it was totally worth it. If you look closely where all the random little pieces are around the symbol.. you can find little hidden symbols.. like a penguin in the upper right corner, a fish in the upper left, a tooth on the left, a bird on the right, and a box with a face (? i have no clue, it was based off some miniature dredg symbol but it turned out really weird, haha) on the bottom..
    yeah i am sneaky.
    im like a ninja.......... turtle.......
    this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

Originally posted by cyrinic
      Originally posted by evasivetear
      Originally posted by starofsovereignty

Okay, I just want to make sure I'm on the same page here. So 25 minutes after the doors open? Does that mean they are the very first band to play? If my ticket says 5pm, what time do I need to be inside the mofo?
      5:25.......

hahahah i was thinking the same thing, evasivetear
      hahahahahah.. let's all have a big laugh.

I asked because the doors don't fucking open at 5:00. They open about a half an hour before the show starts.

Comment

Working...
      X