Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Newport Cancelled - Dino has food poisoning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, that sucks for the fans who have to miss a show, and for Dino of course. I hope he gets better soon.

Comment

How's Dino? Any news? All my best wishes for him to get well again soon...

Sandra

Comment

Heh. I was going to come back here and ask that same thing. Hope he's feeling better. If anyone knows, let us know.

Comment

well, no one has complained that the show was cancelled...so i can only asume it's probably going on right now
          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
          you're pretty narcissistic
          enjoy that, nobody else does.
          Originally posted by Madklikor
          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

I'm sure he's fine. Anytime I've had food poisoning, it only lasted over the night and was done the next morning...

Comment

"Dino was sick, he was puking out of his butt cheeks, but he's better now" - Gavin (paraphrased). No need to have any worries about Thursdays show.

By the way, it was the most incredible show I have ever been to. More details tomorrow, I need to rest my senses. It was a near religious experience in how awesome it was.

Comment

Puking out his butt cheeks... you'd think the imagery of something so crude wouldn't be so vivid... but yeah... that's awful...

Comment

I WANTED THAT SLIDE GUITAR!

I got a setlist though

...I'm gonna go sleep now :lol:

Comment

Oh damn the slide guitar. So awesome of Gavin to do that, lucky guy who got it!

Hahaha, when he said "err...can I have that slide guitar back...I kind of forgot I need it for a few more songs...I'll give it back I promise"

My friend got a drum stick. I got nothing but couldn't have asked for more than what they gave us.

Comment

Heh. Well, I'm glad Dino feels better.

Comment

re: Newport Cancelled - Dino has food poisoning

whoa, Gavin gave his slide guitar away? That's so awesome!

Comment

Working...
                        X