Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Newport Cancelled - Dino has food poisoning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newport Cancelled - Dino has food poisoning

Tonight's show in Newport has been cancelled (no reschedule pending) due to Dino having food poisoning. I haven't heard this from the outlet I purchased my tickets from yet, but the one my brother purchased from just rang.

Obviously this could well affect London tomorrow, and I guess if he's really bad he may not be able to fly back for the San Francisco show on Thursday. Fingers crossed he's ok in the morning - that Swiss setlist looks fucking awesome.

edit - definitely cancelled and will not be rescheduled. I'm gonna be so tense until I'm inside the Mean Fiddler tomorrow

wow, i hope he'll be ok soon.

that's disapointing for anyone going to the show too
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Oh, no - hope Dino feels better soon . Food poisoning is a major drag.

Comment

man...that just kinda sunk in a bit.....i will definetly be quite disapointed if the filmore is cancelled.....oh man.......
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Thats a little far fetched to say the Fillmore might be cancelled. Gavin got a bad case of food poisoning the night before he played a San Diego show at the Soma. He was soo sick. THEN the next night was the Los Angeles Henry Fonda show which was amazing and he wasn't feeling to good, but good enough to get through it. So, I truly believe the Fillmore show wont be touched and the Mean Fiddler will still be on. But you NEVER know. Lets just keep our fingers crossed. Let us know if the Fiddler show is on/off.

Comment

With food poisoning, the biggest concerns are time and rest. We can just hope that Dino gets plenty of both.
            Originally posted by Gnomad
            I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
            do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Oh God, I hope the mean fiddler gig isn't cancelled. I've been waiting for this damn gig since forever.

Comment

Yeah...that would make UK London dredg fans possibly the most unlucky ever

Comment

Please tell me this isn't happening, not again

Dino - get better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by meeps
                    Thats a little far fetched to say the Fillmore might be cancelled. Gavin got a bad case of food poisoning the night before he played a San Diego show at the Soma. He was soo sick. THEN the next night was the Los Angeles Henry Fonda show which was amazing and he wasn't feeling to good, but good enough to get through it. So, I truly believe the Fillmore show wont be touched and the Mean Fiddler will still be on. But you NEVER know. Lets just keep our fingers crossed. Let us know if the Fiddler show is on/off.
                    I agree it's far fetched to think he won't be fit by Thursday night, but obviously we don't know when their flights are scheduled for and how easy it'd be to rearrange if he wasn't healthy enough. Current signs are good - there's a note on TJ's site saying tickets for tonight will be valid in London tomorrow, so they're obviously hoping to play there, but it does also say to call the venue first to make sure it's on.

Obviously I'll post updates when I can, but if it gets cancelled I probably won't hear until I'm on my way to London.

Comment

You know, I am just going to try and ignore this and put it to the back of my mind.

I will check tomorrow, but as far as I'm concerned it's still on and I'm still making arrangements with people for going down there.

Comment

Man, that sucks... I'm sorry guys. Really... I'm just sorry.

Comment

Dino,

Get well soon!!!

Sandra

Comment

That's a drag for anyone who's gonna miss a dredg show [and I'm sure Dino/dredg feel badly about that], but the main thing is that Dino gets some time to rest and relax. Drummers need so much energy for shows - they're basically in constant motion - so he just needs the time off. I'm sure they'll make it up to you cats. And even if he's not 100% by Fillmore, I'm thinking he'll be there anyway . . .

Either way, hope he feels better soon.

Comment

The show for the Mean Fiddler will be played as scheduled as will the San Francisco show of course. I talked to a friend of mine who is a pretty credible source in my opinion. Lets hope this guy is correct.

Comment

Working...
                              X