Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

12/8 @ The Fillmore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!!!

I'll be leaving in an hour and a half. I feel like singing I'm so happy. And fucking A, I need to get me one of those jackets. I need a casual one anyway, why not make it a dredg one. Derek! Hold on to one for me! It would help if you actually knew me, I'm sure... but still, come on, man! WOOHOO!!!

Yeah... I can't wait.

Comment

• re: 12/8 @ The Fillmore

w00t! I have a final from 3:30-5, but afterwards im gonna head to SF! I can't wait. Hope it's not too crowded by the time i get there =)

Comment

• By the way, if anyones interested, a few of us are meeting up in front of the Fillmore around 2:30 and 3 to hang out and get something to eat. If you feel like dropping by, please do.

Comment

• i think its awesome for those going. ill have to wait 3 more weeks but i cant wait to read the reviews.

Added after 3 minutes:

someone better post a pic of those track jackets!

Comment

• I'm so jealous right now. But happy for those of you who are going. Lucky bastards.

Comment

• don't forget to take a lot of pictures and write a review!

Comment

• AHHHHHH THE SHOW IS STARTING SOON!!!!!!!!!!! ...I'm so pumped for all of you who are going to be there!!!! Have a great time!!!

Comment

• Please share every last detail with us!! I got a new job and I just got off work. I will be waiting to hear everything!!!!!!!!
                  sorry.
                  good thinking but not quite right

Comment

• re: 12/8 @ The Fillmore

While most of us are either at home or working, those more fortunate get the pleasure of seeing Dredg HEADLINE the Fillmore. Damn you... I can't wait til the Roxy show...

Comment

Working...
                    X