Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

12/8 @ The Fillmore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/8 @ The Fillmore

This concert will be for the ages I bet. This has got to be a dream for the members of dredg. Headlining The Fillmore. This is a world famous place and must be every musicians from the Bay Area's dream. I personally can't wait. Currently there is no info on The Fillmore's website, or ticketmasters, but it's a done deal, and I am anxiously awaiting any info on tickets, openers, etc. Just a guess, cause I know they are friends...Delta Activity maybe? It's just one show, so one would assume it would just be a band or two from the area. Who's going?

Day One Symphony, Delta Activity, Division Day... could be any local bands...

Comment

I'm considering getting some friends to go down there with me for this show. In my opinion, seeing dredg is worth the 12 hour drive, and seeing them at the Fillmore would just be a huge bonus.

Comment

I'm wondering if I could get Drew to let me in for free... or at least Josh and Trevor, considering the gas they burned trying to find the treasure.

Comment

re: 12/8 @ The Fillmore

I'm working on it billy... i'm thinkin its a yes... gotta email a few more people from managment... but i'm hoping we make the guest list! Last email i got said that they were very sorry they couldnt get us on the guest list for the coheed show... so maybe this headling one will work out.. doenst matter either way... I'm going for sure..

count the three of us in.... (Billy, josh , trevor.... oh yeah and our fourth friend BEER!)
          Many Friends Yet Still A Loner!

THIS TREAUSURE HUNT IS LIKE CRACK!

Comment

I wish I could get on the guest list for the Phila show.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

they usually try and hook up street team members... drop them an email... no harm in trying!
              Many Friends Yet Still A Loner!

THIS TREAUSURE HUNT IS LIKE CRACK!

Comment

that would be really awesome if we got in for free because were street team.....

This crack is like the tresure hunt!

Comment

Yeah. I will certainly try to e-mail Drew. Hopefully I get them. I tried to get backstage passes for here, but he couldn't supply. Passes are easier to get than tickets because bands have a number of tickets set that they can give out. It's set in their tour contract. The bands on the bill then split it up. The messed up thing is that dredg only had 5 tickets on the list for the show here. Out of 120, that's crazy to me.

Comment

Just buy the tickets...let them use the list for their families.

Comment

And how could I do that if they're sold out? I'm not saying that I demand that I be on the guest list, but if they have extra band list tix, then I don't see what the problem would be to give me one.

It's worth at least asking.

Comment

Give them a try tool712. I dont think they have much family in Philly. You never know...

Trevor, Billy, Josh....are you guys lookin' for a FREE ride in to the San Francisco show? What makes you guys think you deserve that??? JUST KIDDING. I guess spending hundreds of dollars on gas to find the treasure might do. Maybe you should sell the painting you get to help make up for all of the lost gas money. Hehe.

Comment

Ah, that's cold, man... that's cold.

Comment

I'll give you $28 and a CTA pass for it. Fine, I'll throw in a pack of gumballs, too.

California, here I come.

Comment

So who's going to be there? I'd love to be able to get down there early and meet up with some Traversing people and hang out for a while, maybe get something to eat before getting in line or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X