Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

What has been the taping policy for the Coheed&Cambria t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone loan me some mics, I want to tape dredg on Wednesday.
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

i'm going to be taping their in-store performance on nov. 11th...i'll ask them if there's anyway i could tape their set later that night in worcester...

i'll probably be told no since it's coheed's tour and all...but worth a shot
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Talk to Rodney. He won't have a problem with it...trust me. He told me that he'd sign anything that was put in front of him, so long as he didn't have to pay for it.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Re: re: What has been the taping policy for the Coheed&C

Originally posted by tool712
          Talk to Rodney. He won't have a problem with it...trust me. He told me that he'd sign anything that was put in front of him, so long as he didn't have to pay for it.
          I'm not exactly clear on what your saying does it translate to: Rodney will hook it up on SBD just bring the right connectors?

I'm kind of on the fence about the SLC show, but if I have a good chance of getting a SBD by sneaking in my MD and all different connections (XLR, RCA, and 1/4") then I'm down. Cause I can't crotch my whole rig, someone needs to carry the other half in.

Comment

I don't think he'll hook it up for you. Just ask the doorman to talk to the tour manager, and he may be able to get you in with the recording equipment. Then you talk to the sound guy and ask him to hook it up for you.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

i don't even know if my camera can hook up to an outside audio source...but...from the show i already taped in providence, i'd have to say it did a pretty good job for not being hooked up to anything.

shrug...we'll see how it goes i guess
              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

I don't think he'll hook it up for you. Just ask the doorman to talk to the tour manager, and he may be able to get you in with the recording equipment. Then you talk to the sound guy and ask him to hook it up for you.
                If I go, I'll just sneak in gear for a SBD patch and talk to Rodeny, if not I'll try and stealth with my full mic rig which will sound pretty good.

Comment

Cursed stealth mics cost too much.
                  sigpic
                  We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                  Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                  happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Working...
                  X