Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

new song...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: new song...

wow, it has really evolved from Aug 22nd in Montreal which was the first time they played it. the singing is much louder, and more structured. cool, so i dont think theyre forget it, cause its making progess.

Comment

wow...i totally remember thinking, 'Hey what an awesome failure shirt that guy has on"....i was a tall redheaded guy wearing a striped shirt. the only other show ive been to at the rockwell was dog Fashion disco and tub ring..but todd from dfd is good friends with my roommate so i was waaaay too drunk before they even went on...so was todd though.
      http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

re: new song...

i didn't like how ALL of the fourteen year olds were singing every new song. I wanted to hear dredg sing goddammit.
        I just plain don't like 14 year olds at concerts, never met or seen one that wasn't a douche bag.
        And when the water comes... I will overflow

Comment

agreed. ha ha
          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
          you're pretty narcissistic
          enjoy that, nobody else does.
          Originally posted by Madklikor
          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Weren't we all douchebags when we were 14? How old were you at your first concert? Douchebag age? I was 11...the concert was the Moody Blues. But hey, I guess just going to a Moody Blues concert makes me a douchebag, huh?
            Let me tell you about heartache
            and the loss of God
            Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
            Out here in the perimeter there are no stars,
            Out here we is stoned immaculate.

Comment

I was 4... and it was Jimmy Buffet... and personally, I don't think I was old enough to be a douchebag...

Comment

i was too busy being douched on when i was 14 to have time to bag it. though i'm sure i was a bag to at least someone...we all were most likely.
                Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                you're pretty narcissistic
                enjoy that, nobody else does.
                Originally posted by Madklikor
                You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

2 yrs old.

The band - Pink Floyd
                  The tour - The Wall.

I pwn.

My parents couldn't find a babysitter, so they brought me. I got in for free.

Booyah bitches!

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Being there is one thing. To coherently understand and be able to enjoy it is another... so I would say 0-5... doesn't really count...

In which case, my first concert? Tool...

Comment

Strangely enough, I remember about half of it. Don't ask me how...but I do. But if you really don't want to count it, then I also saw PF in '87 when I was 9.

Does that count?

Comment

Absolutely...

Comment

Great....now I r0x0rz out wif mah c0x0rz out! As I did when I was 2.

Comment

LoL omfgwtfbbq teh 1337!!!!1one!!!1000

I really made that more of a rule for myself... so I didn't have to live with Jimmy Buffet being my first concert.

Comment

Working...
                            X