Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

El Cielo Review...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jasmine
    hey dudes. there were actually two guests adding percussion bits onto elephant in the delta waves. they were the drummers of day one symphony and delta activity. two bands that will add a little sparkle into your life =)
    i was gonna ask if anyone knew who they were!  nice!

both bands have quite a bit of respect around here already, very much deserved!
    Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

yea, i had so much fun the second night... i was by the staircase on the left side of the stage... it was funny there were these chicks behind me in high heels that were all like "I wanna fuck gavin" and shit.  

i was jumping around the whole show and singing my heart out man... i seemed kind of bummed that no one was into the show that much... yea moshing sucks but i just jump up and down, not side to side.......... ended up with my neck hurting for about a week after the show.  good times!!!!

my favorite part of the show was the canyon behind her and watching mark headbang all fast... that guy gets me so amped!  i bet his neck was hurting too!

wish you all could have been there!!    peace!
      play ketchup

Comment

Working...
      X