Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

it's sounds more like an mp3 now than a live recording
    ---
    well here we go again. it's become an obsession. it's just time to accept it...
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear View Post
      Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Chroma View Post
        Any big changes to the Ornament or does it sound pretty much like the live version from that Rushdie gig?
        Originally posted by evasivetear
        !
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Hey oh!

Comment

It's pretty much just like the live recording, but with programmed drums and a sax at the beginning and end. Gavin's voice sounds terrific.
            ---
            I've received 7 private messages today (to be expected), so I just have to reiterate the fact that I cannot share what was sent to me. It's a matter of me giving my word to the person that sent it, and nothing personal against any of you. If I was able, I'd happily make a link.
            http://rateyourmusic.com/~SinsOfArcadia

Comment

I guess straight fucking will have suffice for now

Comment

lmao dude your messages were hilarious.
                http://rateyourmusic.com/~SinsOfArcadia

Comment

Well ain't that a bummer. And here i was, ready to unleash my semi retarded sister out into cyberspace

Comment

Originally posted by Sins Of Arcadia View Post
                    lmao dude your messages were hilarious.
                    Speaking of straight fucking - how about that date I proposed sweetheart?

Comment

all I know is that SinsOfAcradia is not the only one out there who has it, so ummm... yeah. why is it not public yet? I doubt everyone made a solid word to who ever gave it to them lol.
                      How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

-Gnomad

Comment

Originally posted by hi8is View Post
                        Speaking of straight fucking - how about that date I proposed sweetheart?
                        You know, I came in here expecting a leak, and while it wasn't the one I was looking for, a leak was had indeed
                        ---
                        Originally posted by lotsofface View Post
                        all I know is that SinsOfAcradia is not the only one out there who has it, so ummm... yeah. why is it not public yet? I doubt everyone made a solid word to who ever gave it to them lol.
                        My guess is that they're respecting the bands wishes by doing so. Either that or they're enjoying the comedy found in this thread so far.

Comment

Whoo hooo! maybe straight fucking will NOT have to suffice!

new dredg + fucking > fucking

that's my moto and i'm sticking to it.

Comment

A lot of people on this board are pretty tight with the band. And even then, a lot of people on this board are tight with those people. It probably hasn't leaked because at this point, those people have figured out who can be trusted and who can't... and everyone else is just too new or too unfamiliar.

I know that makes it sound cliquey, but it's just how it is. dredg is not big enough for those holes to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Sins Of Arcadia View Post
                              I've received 7 private messages today (to be expected), so I just have to reiterate the fact that I cannot share what was sent to me. It's a matter of me giving my word to the person that sent it, and nothing personal against any of you. If I was able, I'd happily make a link.
                              I understand but lame...definitely lame.

Comment

If anything, the dudes close to the band talking about listening to the album is pumping me up. I'm not expecting a definitive dredg album, but a unique one at the very least.

Comment

Working...
                                X