Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the Pariah, the Parrot, the Delusion?

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
    A few things:

1) No one said fake leaks and random comments are better, so I don't know why you would attribute that argument to me. Both are frustrating and pointless.

2) Nate doesn't get bugged because HIS BROTHER IS IN THE BAND. It makes sense for him to have heard it and not leak it, doesn't it?

3) I don't think you were around for the CWA leak, and if you were you weren't on the admin side of it. There was a lot of anger and vitriol towards people who either falsely claimed to have it or did have it but couldn't share it.

I'm not going to tell people what they can and can't post. If someone wants to type up a fake review, post a real review, or even post the songs, we aren't going to stop them. But broadly speaking it's kind of pointless to tell a group of people who want something really badly "hey, I've got this right now and it's AWESOME, but I can't share because my connection is going to get in trouble" because (a) they don't sympathize with your concerns about your connection, (b) they care less about your opinion and more about the fact that you have something they want and (c) ultimately most people just post it to show off and not to actually provide any information.

And Tucker... Jesus? Really?
    ok, well, i was here and i remember it well, not that it matters. i just find it weird that you have repeatedly brought up a problem that currently is nonexistent, seemingly in the face of an ongoing problem that really is actually pertinent to the state of the board right now.

bottom line is that anyone who has the album or has heard it, has the right to have heard it. the rest of us, though our jealousy feels as though it is urgent and crucial, really have no right to feel that way. maybe i like to think that most of us have grown up past that point that we were at 4 years ago. and the other part must be that i'm overlooking the problems you alluded to on the administrative side. i guess i just don't see how people begging for a leak really affects you and the rest of our beloved leaders, unless it's you they're begging from. besides, once somebody here has it, it will only be a short period of time before everyone that wants it will have it.

and i'll take a fake review over a fake leak everyday of the week and twice on sunday.
    Originally posted by vsd
    ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Originally posted by noclevername View Post
      I for one hope it never leaks.
      Same here!!!
      Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Nit View Post
        besides, once somebody here has it, it will only be a short period of time before everyone that wants it will have it.
        I bet not.
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

ok, well, i was here and i remember it well, not that it matters. i just find it weird that you have repeatedly brought up a problem that currently is nonexistent, seemingly in the face of an ongoing problem that really is actually pertinent to the state of the board right now.

bottom line is that anyone who has the album or has heard it, has the right to have heard it. the rest of us, though our jealousy feels as though it is urgent and crucial, really have no right to feel that way. maybe i like to think that most of us have grown up past that point that we were at 4 years ago. and the other part must be that i'm overlooking the problems you alluded to on the administrative side. i guess i just don't see how people begging for a leak really affects you and the rest of our beloved leaders, unless it's you they're begging from. besides, once somebody here has it, it will only be a short period of time before everyone that wants it will have it.

and i'll take a fake review over a fake leak everyday of the week and twice on sunday.
          The fact that you don't think this is an issue proves that our approach has worked thus far.
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
            I bet not.
            Yeah, seriously. We knew rossimo had it for a while before CWA leaked.

Comment

maybe i like to think that most of us have grown up past that point that we were at 4 years ago.
              Me too, but I guess not.

Comment

I want to make them a video.
                (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Here is my fake review.

It is LOLeriffic!

Savior is a disco dance off between Kanye West and Michael Jackson over the soul of pop music.

Stamps of origin songs are all done in accordion.

I don't know is just the sound of someone raping a cat.

Pariah is the sound of rain set to jazzy acid funk electronic fusion beat. Then it breaks down into some salsa and finishes off with some feral grunting.

That is all.
                  sigpic
                  We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                  Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                  happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

there is no leak.

there is no album.

there is no dredg.

Comment

Originally posted by noresolution View Post
                      there is no dredg.
                      I knew it. I knew this board was all a ruse by Ars to get us here so he could have some friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
                        I bet not.
                        ibetthatyou'rerighttobetthathe'swrongandinthatwron gnesshedoesn'tactuallyknowhowrighthe'dbeifhewasn't wronginwhichcaseitclearlyshowsthatyou'reevenmoreri ghtinyourwrongassumptionthatincorrectnessisinfacta stateofmindandthateveryoneiswrongintheendhoweverth eydon'tinfactknowhowrighttheywereiftheyonlyknewtha ttheignoranceofnotknowinghowrighttheyweretobeginwi ththeirmisconceptionsonlyperpetuatedthefeelingofpe ssimisticdespair
                        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                        you're pretty narcissistic
                        enjoy that, nobody else does.
                        Originally posted by Madklikor
                        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

I actually completely understood that.
                          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

"Shit bollocks wank wank wank"

Comment

haha

i'm going to find a way to fit "shit bollocks wank wank wank" into a conversation today.
                              http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

I think you just did
                                http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                                seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Working...
                                X