Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

B-sides, Rarities, Unreleased Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there you go:

Comment

Thank You.

Comment

Could anyone repost the RAR file to rapidshare?

Hello,
         Can someone repost that RAR file.  So far the only place I can find most of those MP3s are from some shady Ukrainian mp3 dealer.  Weird...

Also, as a token of my gratitude, here are some URLs for a mastered version of the 09-14-06 and 09-15-06 Leitmotif and El Cielo shows in Santa Cruz.  I've given the audio a nudge so that its a little more listenable; a little more on par what you might actually hear live.

09-14-06 Favorites + Leitmotif at Santa Cruz CA
        (files removed by me)
        (sorry I suck and some of the mp3s are mislabeled.. just remove Symbol Song and scoot each tag up one for about 4-5 songs)

09-15-06 Favorites + El Cielo at Santa Cruz CA (had to split into 2 files)
        (files removed by me)
        (files removed by me)

Files were mastered using Sound Forge and the following plugins:
        BBE Sonic Maximizer
        Hyperprism Bass Maximizer
        Waves TransX Wide Stereo
        Waves LinEq
        Waves L3 Ultramaximizer

Any help with that rarities RAR file would be awesome!

-MML

Comment

Please remove those files. You have no right to convert them and distribute them.

Comment

sorry bout the files... but they have been on archive.org (posted by someone else) in a very unmastered for a while now.

I suppose I should respect the person who originally posted these

1. The Tanbark Is Hot Lava 2. Planting Seeds 3. Ode to the Sun 4. Catch Without Arms 5. Stone By Stone 6. interlude 7. Bug Eyes 8. Sang Real 9....

1. Ode To the Sun 2. Jamais Vu 3. Bug Eyes 4. jam 5. Brushstroke: dcbtfoabaaposba 6. Same Ol' Road 7. Sanzen 8. Brushstroke: New Heart Shadow 9....

-mml

Comment

uhm...sorry but...can someone re-upload all the unreleased stuff? please? ^^ everything is down/dead already...would be great.

Comment

I've looked everywhere for the waterborne soundtrack, but I cannot find it anywhere.....can someone help me out please???

Comment

i second that. im missing a bunch of that. all the "useless" tracks i sure as hell dont have. i have maybe 1/2 of them. anyone know where i can score them?
                  Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

Also posted it in a different thread:

Waterborne Score + "Over Head Night" and "Biological Agent"

Comment

• It appears to be, that both of the rapidshare links of the original poster are dead (file not found). It would be very very appreciated (with some extra sugar) if someone would be kind enough to reupload both files "dredg_rare.rar" and "coquette.rar".

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards

Zeitgeist
                      Patiently waiting since 2002..

Comment

• how much "sugar" are we talkin' here...

Comment

• Too much sugar will ruin your teeth.
                          And I am carrying baggage containing years of the memories of the people who slowly disappeared

Comment

• :-)

What about this?

Seems to be a fair trade to me...

Comment

• Mix it with some flour, eggs, milk, baking powder, cherries, shredded chocolate and hazelnuts, bake it with 200 °c for about 30 minutes, put some whipped cream on it and than we can talk...
                              or pm me  
                              And I am carrying baggage containing years of the memories of the people who slowly disappeared

Comment

• PM sent. Thx.  

Comment

Working...
                                X