Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

B-sides, Rarities, Unreleased Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: B-sides, Rarities, Unreleased Material

^ Oh for some reason, I thought you made that name up. I didn't know it was your real name :/

Comment

Originally posted by dsv View Post
      ^ Oh for some reason, I thought you made that name up. I didn't know it was your real name :/
      I should have said, "the origin of my net name."

Yeah, it's made up. And it's stupid. But like I said, it would be even more lame to change it after all this time, so bleh. My real name is Tracy.

I'll toss up some avatar options in the ................ thread.

Oh, and if I could change my name on this board, it would be Devangel, because I love that picture so damn much.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeHomelessGuy View Post
        Is this the same EP as For the Western Hemisphere? Or does that not exist, and I've simply got the wrong title for the file I have?

----------------
        Now playing: Michael Andrews - Middlesex Times

Comment

does not exist
          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
          you're pretty narcissistic
          enjoy that, nobody else does.
          Originally posted by Madklikor
          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

OK. I got this from post #147. I thought they were the same songs, with different EP titles or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Trathena View Post
              Oh now, now. I get what it means. It's just . . . how I see it. In my crazy-ass mind.
              ---
              Judge Dredg has never downloaded that file, by the way. He probably got it from dredgonline.com.

::shakes fist at tapirdrummer::
              Actually downloaded it from Trathena, thanks a bunch!

I was gone for a little bit, hence the delay.
              ---
              Also, is there a name for the group of songs including Wind at the End, Interview, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Dredg View Post
                Actually downloaded it from Trathena, thanks a bunch!

I was gone for a little bit, hence the delay.
                ---
                Also, is there a name for the group of songs including Wind at the End, Interview, etc.?
                Interview is part of the El Cielo blueprints. Wind At The End is just a random song dealio that was available from the dredg.com site quite a while ago.
                Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                I want to walk around half-naked and in sequins and dressed like, I don't know, a pirate, maybe, proclaiming my heterosexuality.

Comment

No dredg fan's collection is complete without 'Happy Elves' IMO.

Some diehards will tell you that it has never been confirmed that its dredg...but I truly believe from the bottom of my heart that it is.

Comment

Originally posted by dsv View Post
                    No dredg fan's collection is complete without 'Happy Elves' IMO.

Some diehards will tell you that it has never been confirmed that its dredg...but I truly believe from the bottom of my heart that it is.
                    This is the fucking truth
                    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Where can I find this "Happy Elves"?

Comment

It's part of El Cielo Blueprints, I'll upload the FLAC after work tonight

Comment

This file of Blueprints is still active, but it's not FLAC

Comment

Trathena saves the day!

Comment

I have already forgot the blueprints. they're forgettable. Guess that's why they are demos

Comment

Krap Eht Ni Klaw is beautiful. Dino really has an awesome sense of melody. I feel that they should've tried to make something more out of that piece than just a 'blueprint'.
                                Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                                I want to walk around half-naked and in sequins and dressed like, I don't know, a pirate, maybe, proclaiming my heterosexuality.

Comment

Working...
                                X