Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

B-sides, Rarities, Unreleased Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: B-sides, Rarities, Unreleased Material

Originally posted by Trathena View Post
    Hey! Stop lessening my magicks.
    :P fine u can haz magicks
    Originally posted by Ars Sycro
    I want to walk around half-naked and in sequins and dressed like, I don't know, a pirate, maybe, proclaiming my heterosexuality.

Comment

Originally posted by IKnockStuffDown View Post
      I respect Trathena's magicks
      haha. you know that sounds dirty, but I love it.

Originally posted by tapirdrummer View Post
      :P fine u can haz magicks
      It's so weird that I've never been to that site, and yet I get the reference.

Comment

It's so weird that I've never been to that site, and yet I get the reference.
        What site, you mean the lolcats site?
        I want to walk around half-naked and in sequins and dressed like, I don't know, a pirate, maybe, proclaiming my heterosexuality.

Comment

does anyone know/have any information on an unreleased dredg song sometimes labeled time will tell or any other unreleased material from tptptd?

Comment

What site, you mean the lolcats site?
            Right. That's the one. I hope so, otherwise my last post will just make me look foolish.

By the way, your icon in your sig. line is hysterical. Every time you post, it looks like you're responding to someone and then rolling your eyes at them.

Comment

Right. That's the one. I hope so, otherwise my last post will just make me look foolish.

By the way, your icon in your sig. line is hysterical. Every time you post, it looks like you're responding to someone and then rolling your eyes at them.
              LOL I never thought of it that way, that's great haha. I only saw it as a semi-clever way to reiterate myself or somethin'.

Comment

Hey! Stop lessening my magicks.
                LOL

I only saw it as a semi-clever way to reiterate myself or somethin'.
                Yeah me too. She's crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by dsv View Post
                  Yeah me too. She's crazy...
                  Oh now, now. I get what it means. It's just . . . how I see it. In my crazy-ass mind.
                  ---
                  Judge Dredg has never downloaded that file, by the way. He probably got it from dredgonline.com.

::shakes fist at tapirdrummer::

Comment

Oh now, now. I get what it means. It's just . . . how I see it. In my crazy-ass mind.
                    I guess I can kinda see it now...nevermind.

I guess that means I'm crazy too...

Wanna be CrazyBuddies??

Comment

Wanna be CrazyBuddies??
                      Well, hell yes! Do you even need to ask?

Comment

---
                        Judge Dredg has never downloaded that file, by the way. He probably got it from dredgonline.com.

::shakes fist at tapirdrummer::
                        I love you too! <3

Comment

Well, hell yes! Do you even need to ask?
                          Change ur avatar and its a deal :P

That one's gettin pretty rusty.
                          ---
                          Btw if u pronounce ur name backwards, it kinda looks like this to me: "Ain't it art?"

Have you ever noticed that before? If so, was it intentional?

Gnomad's name backwards is Dam On G(angsta)...like he's fighting crime or some shit. Puttin' his foot down.

Comment

And your name backwards is like vs d.... now we just need to figure out who d is.
                            Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                            Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

^ Defense?

Comment

Change ur avatar and its a deal :P

That one's gettin pretty rusty.
                                Well, OK, I'll change it. I don't have a lot of imagination for this kind of stuff, though. Perhaps I'll ask the board for help!

Btw if u pronounce ur name backwards, it kinda looks like this to me: "Ain't it art?"

Have you ever noticed that before? If so, was it intentional?
                                Damn, I love you. :-)

The origin of my name is too ridiculous to get into. I don't care for it, but I'm stuck with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X