Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

B-sides, Rarities, Unreleased Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: B-sides, Rarities, Unreleased Material

yeah...me too. I told drew that if i ever win the lotto, i will personally bankroll them and give them unlimited time and creative control.
    seriously though, im gonna buy every format of the album at least once. one of my friends at the show was like " well, ill probably buy the album", and i was like, " you better, douche!"
    ---
    That's weird, because "Wondrous Miracle" can be heard several times throughout the leaflets, as well as "Time Will Tell." In fact, is that not "Wondrous" at 0:40-1:05 in Leaflet #18, presumably towards the end of the sessions?
    and

holding a remedy potion
    I know...thats what i was thinking, but, ????

Comment

I think Time Will Tell might make it onto the album or something. When I was e-mailing Mark, he told me to take that one down as well. I wasn't going to at first, but he told me to take all the new stuff down if I could. Maybe it'll be under a new name or something, but I think it might not be a b-side after all.

Comment

Didn't he tell you to take down all the demos? Time Will Tell was a demo... so he'd want it taken down.
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

No. Not demos. I had no demos other than Time Will Tell. He told me to take off all the poor sounding leaks from the new album.

Comment

and by poor sounding he means quality wise....not that they're early versions.....right?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Donnie Darko, interesting, I said that same thing to Gavin! And I mean it! But I missed several times of $32-$34 millions already...
                Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

nate already said "time will tell" is not on the album.

drew was BSing with the b-sides crap. there is definitely some studio stuff that did not make the album, along with a bunch of demos that may or may not ever surface.
                  Originally posted by vsd
                  ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Gavin said there are left-overs too.

Comment

Drew probably wants to use the leftover stuff for his upcoming solo album, that's why.
                      I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

Could be

Comment

if the members of dredg decided to put out a solo album each for their next record, that could be pretty awesome.

Comment

yeah KISS tried that in the 70's....didn't go so well.
                            http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

well dredg>kiss. but you have a point. FUCK YOU FOR BEING RIGHT!

Comment

there's a peter criss solo album?

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X