Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

B-sides, Rarities, Unreleased Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: B-sides, Rarities, Unreleased Material

I know that there is not a original cd of Coquette demo.
    I think about original burned cd-rom with these songs from which the mp3 version is circulated, someone here mentioned that.

Comment

• PPD B-sides

a list (of what we know of):

-"It's Not Worth It" =http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsSBcx_1l-Q

-"Wondrous Miracle" =http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q31SCPtE7D0

-"Hurricane Felix"=

-"Pieces of Gold"

-"Fleeing to Mexico"

-"2001"

-"Fucking Smile Pt. 2"

-"Push Away"=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY9rRAhtFMU

-"McGuffin"

-"Where I'll End Up"

-"Can We Start Over"=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwyJSsCQkQ

Keep in mind some of these songs could have a different name. I would like to keep a tab on these tracks. If im missing anything (pretty sure I am) please post.

Comment

• Re: PPD B-sides

Hey, I figured Id post here, seems a good enough spot...

Have they released a "coquette" type thing for this album? With some previews and b-sides?
        And when the water comes... I will overflow

Comment

+ Can We Start Over a.k.a. Time Will Tell
          + Blood Stains

Comment

I actually asked drew last night, point blank: are you guys gonna put out a bsides album...and he said that they really dont have much of anything that they didnt put on the album...I dont know how this can be, but thats what he said, and i think he said something to that extent on here as well, so i dont know, maybe they dont. Im thinking maybe alot of the b sides may have morphed into the stamps and vocalude/interludes...

I also asked him that if this record doesnt sell well enough, are they gonna call it a day. He pretty much said that, yeah, logically if this album does not allow them to continue to support themselves reasonably, then they might have too. So theres another reason to buy this album regardless. One last interesting thing he said, was that once this releases, they want to start writing again very soon, and hopefully put another album out soon. so i thought that was surprising/super cool.

Comment

i think a lot of the original demos for this album were put in the trash. i doubt we'll ever hear them.
              Originally posted by vsd
              ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

That excites me that they'll write quickly after touring. I got that vibe when Dino said, in an interview, that they're all the best they've ever been and it makes them want to write even more new material. I am hoping 2011 we can possibly see a new record.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Darko View Post
                  I actually asked drew last night, point blank: are you guys gonna put out a bsides album...and he said that they really dont have much of anything that they didnt put on the album...I dont know how this can be, but thats what he said, and i think he said something to that extent on here as well, so i dont know, maybe they dont.
                  That's weird, because "Wondrous Miracle" can be heard several times throughout the leaflets, as well as "Time Will Tell." In fact, is that not "Wondrous" at 0:40-1:05 in Leaflet #18, presumably towards the end of the sessions?

Comment

holding a remedy potion

Comment

Very interesting information from Drew. And inspiring I mean the part of being ready to write more music. The first one I don't want to even think about. I HOPE this album and all the good promotion they have in mind will be accepted well and they will have more exposure. And will sell more copies!
                      Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

they said that about cwoa as well though. shrug. what happens happens, but i highly doubt this album will result in the end of dredg. just the opposite, really...
                        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                        you're pretty narcissistic
                        enjoy that, nobody else does.
                        Originally posted by Madklikor
                        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

someone has On Again, Off Again?
                          The O.C. Project
                          http://lolo-extreme.myblog.de/
                          Right? hoeh'?

Comment

evasive, I hope it will be the opposite
                            I am very possitive so far!

Comment

the opposite of the opposite?

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear View Post
                                but i highly doubt this album will result in the end of dredg. just the opposite, really...
                                this.

Comment

Working...
                                X