Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Tool album art?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: Tool album art?

Actually, according to the PRP, the new album artwork is up on tools website...havent seen it though...If someone checks it out, you should post it...

Comment

That's... what this thread is about.

The real news on Tool's site right now is that the use of the phrase "album mini" in reference to the art posted the other day is that it's the promo art they give to Amazon and stuff. Like this one for Lateralus.

Speaking of Amazon, they have the album title listed now instead of just To Be Determined, and they added this:

Comment

Vicarious Days - wookubus
        (3:50 PM MST 03/27/2006)
        Tool have selected the track "Vicarious" as the first single from their upcoming new album "10,000 Days". The song will impact at radio on April 17th, while the album is on course for a May 02nd release date through Volcano. A video for "Vicarious" is said to have been in the works by the band for some time now.

from theprp.com.....as if you all don't go there already
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Hell yes. New tool song and dredg live within 2 days. I think I just got a little chubby.

yep. I did.
          His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Tool, Fool... same fuckin difference in their eyes, I'm sure. You shell out the money, they play for you. Who's the fool, the fool that gives out money, or the fool that does a song and dance for said money?

Added after 2 minutes:

Although to be honest, I can't fuckin wait for this... already been waiting 5 years, so I guess I CAN wait.
            A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

Originally posted by Fawst
              Tool, Fool... same fuckin difference in their eyes, I'm sure. You shell out the money, they play for you. Who's the fool, the fool that gives out money, or the fool that does a song and dance for said money? .

Sounds like 'Hooker with a Penis' to me.....
              'What man has made of man' - Wordsworth: Lines Written in Early Spring

Comment

Working...
              X